City v CSKA Moscow Post Match Discussion Thread

saw a group of cska fans giving Nazi salutes to each other on my way back to town. dickheads

jrb said:
CSKA beef cakes.

PA_SOCCER-Man-City-195627_6981713-6274774.jpg

The Soviet scrote in the white cap was getting a bit tonight.
Iv seen better mobs at Halifax

A disgusting club of racist morons from the top to the bottom thankfully we knocked them out,sweet justice!

dctid said:
oldius said:
Just watched the highlights. Lots of positive comments about Aguero followed by ill informed speculation about a move to Madrid. That was followed with an introduction to "Moysey's Manchester United." Agenda? You bet ya!

if he goes he goes he wont be fucking cheap Bale-esq prices

Gutted though personally i think he is the best footballer i have seen in a blue shirt

He, s not gone anywhere yet! And if he does its got to be a 100 mil fee and we replace with suarez

Defence was awful, we could have conceded four or five, but our attack and attacking midfield was awesome we could have scored seven or eight.
And just like on Saturday there were some passages of play that might not have led to goals but were still absolutely top class. Just watched the highlights on ITV and they chose not to show that great bit of skill from Alf where he flicked the ball over his head and volleyed just over.
So we're in the knock-out stage after just four games; that's bloody good going for a pot 3 team.
This Tyler bloke seems to have upset a few people. He must be very loud but I couldn't hear him in block 209.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:44 am --<br /><br />
marshalls said:
Trying not to be thick here.....but when we are 6 points ahead of CSKA with 2 games left to play, how are we def through to the last 16? Head hurting trying to figure it out...
If only UEFA had a web site explaining it.

East Level 2 said:
Defence was awful, we could have conceded four or five, but our attack and attacking midfield was awesome we could have scored seven or eight.
And just like on Saturday there were some passages of play that might not have led to goals but were still absolutely top class. Just watched the highlights on ITV and they chose not to show that great bit of skill from Alf where he flicked the ball over his head and volleyed just over.
So we're in the knock-out stage after just four games; that's bloody good going for a pot 3 team.
This Tyler bloke seems to have upset a few people. He must be very loud but I couldn't hear him in block 209.

-- Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:44 am --

marshalls said:
Trying not to be thick here.....but when we are 6 points ahead of CSKA with 2 games left to play, how are we def through to the last 16? Head hurting trying to figure it out...

You look down on quite a few people from your block dont you.

Lucky Toma said:
East Level 2 said:
This Tyler bloke seems to have upset a few people. He must be very loud but I couldn't hear him in block 209.

marshalls said:

When appropriate yes.

Had the air of a pre-season game about it.

This is the Champions League. It's what we dreamt of, then fought for and now 90% of City fans take it for granted.

Criticise the CSKA Moscow fans for their racism,, but they know how to support their team.

Lucky Toma said:
East Level 2 said:

marshalls said:

I think it goes head to head rather than goal difference .<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:18 am --<br /><br />
blue underpants said:
jrb said:
CSKA beef cakes.

PA_SOCCER-Man-City-195627_6981713-6274774.jpg

The Soviet scrote in the white cap was getting a bit tonight.
Iv seen better mobs at Halifax

The guy with the tattoos around his neck must work on no other muscle apart from his triceps !.

Well that was most gratifying. And first of 2 teams to qualify. Makes you wonder what all the fuss was about.

Up top right now we have got our mojo back and several key players have in my opinion hit a new level.

Defence and lapses in concentration I'm not even going to talk about. Its just the way its going to be. I may not like it but I'm bored talking about it and fingers crossed it doesn't cost us too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.