City v CSKA Moscow Post Match Discussion Thread

We are privileged to be watching these players. Some truly glorious football going forward. Yeh, the Kompanyless defence gives you the heebeegeebees at times, but there's no side in this country (and very few in the world) can match our attacking play. Superb

Blue Haze said:
Only negative was at the back.
Even then, we limited them to long range shots in that second half. Other than a very dubious penalty, that is.

Fantastic. I've never seen us that comfortably taking an opponent apart before. Well, other than Saturday.

job done well done to all the team lets all look at the positives we scored 5 and looked very slick in our play happy days

through to the 2nd round in the first week of November. This is much better for my blood pressure

Unknown territory awaits. Negredo is goal hungry. We'll be fine if we can just tweak the defence a little. Sexy football though. Passing at times was sublime. I'm now off for a wank. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.