City v CSKA Moscow Post Match Discussion Thread

Well done boys. Great performances tonight.

Slightly worried about Fernandinho and Silva, though i'm sure its nothing to be concerned about.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
We are privileged to be watching these players. Some truly glorious football going forward. Yeh, the Kompanyless defence gives you the heebeegeebees at times, but there's no side in this country (and very few in the world) can match our attacking play. Superb

Yup and I don't think we really got into top gear tonight. Think they were pacing themselves.

Fucking fantastic. Mind you, if I ever see that fucker Tyler I will twat him, I don't care if he is an OAP.

As an attacking unit we are awesome to watch. We are also beginning to show signs of consistency.

The fact we are through to the knock out stages is a dream come true.

Re: City v CSKA (home) post match thread

Amazing!!!! I'm happy as can be! Negredo with a hat trick is awesome. Very happy for the team!!! CTID!!!

I'm absolutely ecstatic we've gotten through the group stage. Fucking brilliant well done City.

Some of our play was outstanding especially in the first half.

Movement, quick and accurate passing, invention, world class individual stuff and just sheer sexy football.

5 goals at this level is fuck-me-sideways excellent.

Loving how gutted sky are. Everything in that 2nd half was 'the defence this', 'the goalie that'. The fucking bitter twats.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10WNaWdJBYo[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.