City v CSKA Moscow Post Match Discussion Thread

Another superb display with some lovely attacking football, the passing has more tempo now. I think Pellegrini has found his best eleven apart from Kompany, the more this lot play together the better they will get. Keep up the intensity lads.

dronefromsector7g said:
Rammy Blue said:
Sky Blue said:
Fucking fantastic. Mind you, if I ever see that fucker Tyler I will twat him, I don't care if he is an OAP.

I'll join in, the guy is a wanker. Couldn't help himself talking about our defensive frailties.
Heard that dig that Bayern not only beat, but destroyed us, AGAIN.
Tyler said it more than once.

black mamba said:
Clichy once again showing his defensive frailties for the penalty , but i'll forgive him , it's not really a night to criticise.

Not unless your name is Martin Tyler...

kippaxblue76 said:
Another superb display with some lovely attacking football, the passing has more tempo now. I think Pellegrini has found his best eleven apart from Kompany, the more this lot play together the better they will get. Keep up the intensity lads.

Agree re. the best eleven. Of course, there always has to be an element of rotation at the right times, but the top sides invariably have a best team, and ours is beginning to really click.

IrelandSuperman said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Rammy Blue said:
I'll join in, the guy is a wanker. Couldn't help himself talking about our defensive frailties.

How many times did they try and bring the negative out of the performance 2nd half tonight as well?

Absolute world class going forward yet its dodgy this, dodgy that from not only him but fucking Quinny as well.

Fuck them all, it really must be hurting.

IrelandSuperman said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Rammy Blue said:
SKY=
Swamp
arse Kissing
Yes men
like a lot of the media not just rags but bitter rags as we get better and better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.