City v CSKA Moscow Post Match Discussion Thread

I said we'score 5, and we've done it.
Obviously, when our top 5 players are in form AND defense does a correct job, we are lethal.
Aguerro, Nasri, Silva, Negredo and Yaya, those are invincible when they tick.
The real MVP of this game is Aguerro, followed shortly by Nasri.
Anyway, history in the making, let's get wasted tonight , fuark yeah !!!!

Sky Blue said:
Fucking fantastic. Mind you, if I ever see that fucker Tyler I will twat him, I don't care if he is an OAP.

I'll join in, the guy is a wanker. Couldn't help himself talking about our defensive frailties.

Re: City v CSKA (home) post match thread

Gutted. Gutted that Aguero didn't get his hat trick too.

We are through to the play offs!

quality all over the place by a world-class players who played absolutely fantastic well done City!!!!!

hackneyslim said:
Watched the second half on silent thanks to the Tyler creature. Worse at his job than the Norwich defence.
Aguero is breath-taking, one of the best I have ever seen, maybe even better than Niall Quinn.
Same here, Tyler is an out and out tw**, stuck 10 mins into 2nd half then sound off

Rammy Blue said:
Sky Blue said:
Fucking fantastic. Mind you, if I ever see that fucker Tyler I will twat him, I don't care if he is an OAP.

I'll join in, the guy is a wanker. Couldn't help himself talking about our defensive frailties.
Heard that dig that Bayern not only beat, but destroyed us, AGAIN.

Rammy Blue said:
Sky Blue said:

Fuck him! he's only going to make his hair go greyer as we get better.

Good win. But with a striker of the quality of Aguero playing for them we would have let in 3 by half time. Clichy has gone off the boil this season.
Comprehensive win, outclassed them and for most of the game we cruised.
Why is Lescott still out of favour?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.