City v CSKA Moscow Post Match Discussion Thread

Great match, and great goals, was fantastic to see Negredo get his hat-trick and shame Aguero didn't, but the midfield was sublime tonight, Silva, Nasri, Fernandinho, and Yaya was just brilliant and yes the defence had a few wobbles but coped well................well done guys................

Great performance from the front 6 highlighted by Sergio's brilliant bit of work rate to set up Jimmy's cross for the beast.

mac said:
I am so happy for negredo, he brings an extra dimension,yes the defence needs work but o/a top showing.

Absolutely agreed. I'm so pleased he got his hat-trick. I love this guy, he complements the other forwards fantastically.

Aguero was...........................am I allowed to say................Messi-esque?

Looked like we could score every time we went forward.

Job done in November, well done City

As good as anything on the planet going forward and you get the feeling we are still to fully click.

Whats not too like? ;-)

Blumers Bloomers said:
Aguero was...........................am I allowed to say................Messi-esque?

Looked like we could score every time we went forward.

Job done in November, well done City
Argentina will be frightening at the World Cup.

Another superb display with some lovely attacking football, the passing has more tempo now. I think Pellegrini has found his best eleven apart from Kompany, the more this lot play together the better they will get. Keep up the intensity lads.

What a fantastic signing Negredo has turned out to be ....

a great job done by the team tonite , we're going past the group stages this season , and it's about time too !

Clichy once again showing his defensive frailties for the penalty , but i'll forgive him , it's not really a night to criticise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.