City v CSKA Moscow Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
Just hope all you that sit in the south stand and sections around the away fans have a safe evening. Expecting a heavy police presence and also not expecting the cska fans to be overly well behaved. I'm attending but thankfully won't be anywhere near them

Stay safe blues
I think if those racist bastards start the monkey chants again it could kick off big time.

Not sure if posted but if we win this then we qualify don't we?

Even if we win this and lose our next two games and Moscow win their other two games leaving us both level on 9 points, we still qualify through the head to head ruling don't we?

sam-caddick said:

Even if we win this and lose our next two games and Moscow win their other two games leaving us both level on 9 points, we still qualify through the head to head ruling don't we?
Yep.

Blue and Proud said:
bobmcfc said:
Just hope all you that sit in the south stand and sections around the away fans have a safe evening. Expecting a heavy police presence and also not expecting the cska fans to be overly well behaved. I'm attending but thankfully won't be anywhere near them

Stay safe blues
I think if those racist bastards start the monkey chants again it could kick off big time.

It will be those same hardcore section tha mostly travel to away games so it will be a very carefully policed event. Sadly I don't believe the Russian FA give a flying feck about racism so those idiots are allowed to travel with impunity. In this country we would do the honorable and corect thing by removing the passports of crazed hooligans so they were unable to travel and also work with authorities abroad so they were aware of the known troublemakers who might slip through the net. I know GMP will do their best but those CSKA fans aren't best pleased with us right at this moment so I urge all fans to be careful and be aware there may be hostility towards us from them. Obviously we need to be on out best behaviour as we always are but we still have to be careful

Can't believe some of the crap we read on here. For last two years we've been desparate to get through to last 16. We now have it in our grasp and some are saying rotate the team and rest players, even Aguero!!!!

Get a grip, we should pick our strongest team, get the game won and then rotate. Really can't understand some people.

sam-caddick said:

Assuming the Czechs don't win their remaining games and better our result against them ,then yes.

I enjoy these European nights . I would rather watch us play the likes of CSKA than Norwich City . To me the champions league is better than the premier league .

vintiz said:
____________yaya___________

Yaya_____yaya_____yaya______yaya

_______yaya________yaya_______

_yaya________yaya_____yaya_______

___________yaya_______________

After all the racist chants I think he'll personally want to destroy CSKA on the pitch !!

Get him a free kick opportunity and it's alsmost as sure a thing as a penalty. He is that good

blue ranger said:
Can't believe some of the crap we read on here. For last two years we've been desparate to get through to last 16. We now have it in our grasp and some are saying rotate the team and rest players, even Aguero!!!!

Get a grip, we should pick our strongest team, get the game won and then rotate. Really can't understand some people.
I agree ,we play our best team .Win and then relax a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.