City v England quandry

is nobody proud of the fact that we had six city players in the squad

SuperKevinHorlock91 said:
bluebannana said:

Not arsed to be honest. Just more concerned about them getting injured in a meaningless friendly.

Totally agree with this. Yes, I watched the game, just hoping that none of the city players got injured. Would rather city won in a heartbeat over England....

bluebannana said:

I'm pleased when any of our players get international recognition as it shows they're doing the business for City and no doubt it makes the players themselves happy but I don't get hung up about England any more. I used to back in the 60s and 70s but now I just watch the major tournaments out of an interest in football rather than being that bothered about one team.

I'm a blue, that is all. I'd like England to do well but if they lost the World Cup Final, I'd be over it in the morning.

I used to watch England Youth, U21 and full side. Since we haven't been able to replace Gascoigne I just can't get excited. The 2006 side was in it's prime and should of come home as World champions. The debacle of South Africa, well, what can you say?

It's good that Hart, Barry etc get picked but, there's no Silva, Kompany, Aguero............know what I mean?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.