City v Everton - Official Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Saw this...

@efc_robjones
Rob Jones
Who can help me find a #MCFC fan for the weekend for Behind Enemy Lines on evertonfc.com. #EFC

Anyone..?

Opposition view from Everton fans on the blog now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2011/09/22/opposition-view-everton/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... w-everton/</a>

Many thanks to Darker Shade of Blue for arranging it.

SamTheGuru said:
... I would play Clichy instead of Kolarov.
Agreed. Looking like Kola and Zaba will be the full-backs in Munich if Richards and Clichy get the nod for Saturday.

______________ Hart _____________

Mica_____Komp____Lesc____Clichy

_________Barry_____Yaya_______

Silva________Sergio______Nasri

_________Dzeko__________

Please Mr Mancini, I want to see Tevez play 30 minutes this time.

Would love Neville having to disect and analyse a collossal cock-up from brother Steptoe for our 6th goal...

SamTheGuru said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Really need a win here especially with most of our rivals having home matches where they should all win. The most interesting thing about this game is whether mancni will go back to 4-3-3 or stick with 4-2-4.

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Kolarov

Milner Barry
Yaya

Aguero Dzeko Silva

I like this team, except I would play Clichy instead of Kolarov.

Subs:
Pants
Savic
Mario
Nasri
Razak
Zab
Tevez
forgot about clichy

If we want to have that winning mentality Mancini keeps raving about we need to go into this game taking no risks and looking to destroy. Nothing less!
I want to win this game by a good goal margin without conceeding. If we win this game big it will also boost out confidence for the away game to Bayern. Last weeks draw shocked a few players and fans last week and we will need a good pick me up before CL

------------Hart--------------

Richards--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy

----Yaya--------------Barry----

Silva--------Aguero--------Nasri

------------Dzeko-------------

I would risk taking Lescott off for this game and replace him with Savic becuase everytime he has played this season he has been very good if not outstanding, Lescott seems shaky and in times Kompany does.. Maybe its the De Jong syndrome.. we miss him badly.
If he doesn't play against Bayern we will struggle!!

Manchester City vs Everton Head-to-Head Stats
makes me want to beat them evenmore

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footymad.net/head-to-head-statistics/?teama=355&teamb=219" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footymad.net/head-to-head-st ... &teamb=219</a>

abBgX6Zaoh.jpg

Kompany and Lescott playing wide as they did against Inter. Savic in the center half role, dropping back when needed. Yaya and Barry as double-pivots; the addition of Savic should help Yaya get forward without losing defensive strength. Richard and Kolarov as wing-backs. Milner overlapping Kolarov. Silva and Aguerro can do whatever the hell they want, haha....

god I love this11.com

subs- Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Razak, Nasri, Johnson, Tevez, Dzeko

↑ Clueless fuckers will look at that, not consider the roles and deem it as 'defensive'.

------------------

Imo, we need to lineup with Bayern in mind as it is a very pivotal match days later. Bench Samir and maybe a couple starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.