City v Everton - Official Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Clichy has great fitness, I'd play him saturday, and against Bayern as well.

tricky one this. With a day less rest than we had from Napoli > Fulham I can't see Mancini playing nearly the same team both matches, yet both are very difficult and important.

Hopefully with De Jong back in training he will be good to go vs Bayern, as he is essential for us to get any kind of result there.

I would like to see AJ in the starting line up. If he plays surely it will mean that Baines cant get forward as much. Also, as we know from past experience the Everton sides of recent years will fly in to challenges against us and therefore possibilities of penalties and free kicks around the Box.

One thing I am sure of though is that no matter what team Mr Mancini picks it will be too good for Everton.

Cup Final or no Cup Final - Cahill will not score and they will skulk back down the M62 on the back of a really good thrashing !

Andouble said:
tricky one this. With a day less rest than we had from Napoli > Fulham I can't see Mancini playing nearly the same team both matches, yet both are very difficult and important.

Hopefully with De Jong back in training he will be good to go vs Bayern, as he is essential for us to get any kind of result there.
Good to hear that about NDJ. We will need him in Munich.

I'm going to go for another Everton win.

I've enjoyed watching City this year, but this will be your hardest match so far without a doubt, and we have a very difficult few weeks ahead ourselves, so will be looking to kick on.

If we can avoid an early goal, and come out in the 2nd half unscathed, I think we have a great chance of stealing it.

Osman to score.

Darker shade of Blue said:

I've enjoyed watching City this year, but this will be your hardest match so far without a doubt, and we have a very difficult few weeks ahead ourselves, so will be looking to kick on.

If we can avoid an early goal, and come out in the 2nd half unscathed, I think we have a great chance of stealing it.

Osman to score.

Hardest match so far was Napoli. No disrespect, but your team does not nearly come close to their quality. I'm willing to wager that our strongest XI doesn't even play against you because Bayern is a bigger concern than you lot. I hope your squad is feeling fresh for battle after that abysmal (my opinion) CC performance. Last time, we should have obliterated you. It didn't happen. Guess what? We're a different beast now, far improved, and much more gelled. Enjoy the match, I know who I'm placing my money on.

Jumanji said:
Darker shade of Blue said:

Osman to score.

Hardest match so far was Napoli. No disrespect, but your team does not nearly come close to their quality. I'm willing to wager that our strongest XI doesn't even play against you because Bayern is a bigger concern than you lot. I hope your squad is feeling fresh for battle after that abysmal (my opinion) CC performance. Last time, we should have obliterated you. It didn't happen. Guess what? We're a different beast now, far improved, and much more gelled. Enjoy the match, I know who I'm placing my money on.

How are you able to comment on the cup match when it wasn't streamed?
Are you an Evertonian in disguise?

Not that good that Fulham put 2 past you lol. We have a few new faces ourselves this time around, and they all get their hands dirty.

Osman to score twice.

I feel another 9-1 victory for Everton could be on the cards here.

cityshipsinking.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.