City v Everton Post Match Thread

FantasyIreland said:
bobmcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
Is that all you took from that excellent team performance?

I was At the game and I enjoyed it very much but just saw the replay of that challenge as I got in the house and I have to say it was a bad one

Yes it was a poor challenge,and deserved the yellow,i don't think it was malicious just fucking ludicrous......however,its not what immediately sprung to mind in my analysyis,the overall effort and never say die spirit combined with 3 or 4 individually brilliant performances is what stood out for me.

What did you think of Gareth Barry's assault?

He's a lucky boy too

Great result, but a very gritty performance from us, shame about Aguero hopes he bounce's straight back, the team just stepped up and got stuck into Everton after that, good experience for Pozo for the 60 mins, I thought Milner, Ya Ya , Nasri, Navas all did well in the midfield, well done guys..............

Considering the match was a local derby of sorts, it was strangely underwhelming all the same. Yaya, Nasri, Clichy, MDM and Milner in particular were all very good and we did what we needed to do which was to capitalise on Chelsea's slip up and get the 3 points. So no typical City there then.

Losing Aguero made it difficult to fully concentrate on the game and by the sound of the knee ligament damage its reckoned he could be out for 2-6 weeks depending on the severity of the injury. Here's hoping against the worst

Great team performance to grind out a result.

However, It was a little worrying how we looked in and around the box without Aguero in the team because we had no direct pace or genius to cause defenders havoc and consistently unlock Everton's defence.

bobmcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
bobmcfc said:
I was At the game and I enjoyed it very much but just saw the replay of that challenge as I got in the house and I have to say it was a bad one

Yes it was a poor challenge,and deserved the yellow,i don't think it was malicious just fucking ludicrous......however,its not what immediately sprung to mind in my analysyis,the overall effort and never say die spirit combined with 3 or 4 individually brilliant performances is what stood out for me.

What did you think of Gareth Barry's assault?

He's a lucky boy too

Indeed...and a very dirty one.

Retrospective??

Great effort from everyone. We weren't that great against Southampton and 3-0 flattered us, but in the second half against Sunderland and now today, there were season-best performances from a lot of players. Everyone stepped up and proved that we'd still be challenging for this league even without Aguero, Silva and Kompany.

Barry should get a ban for that elbow and rightly so. Always been dirty bastards everton.

I must admit I am starting to get slightly concerned about Mangala. I've been saying all season he will come good and I'm sure he will but right now he is the clumsiest fucker going. Just silly foul after silly foul and he was so lucky to not see red for his kung fu kick and if that was against us we'd have been screaming bloody murder. He needs to calm down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.