City v Everton Post Match Thread

Disappointed with Martinez in his interview.

By his words and how he described it, it was a penalty; talked himself into a corner.

No mention of Barry's elbow on Jimmy when telling how we should have had 2 sent off.

pudge said:
Disappointed with Martinez in his interview.

By his words and how he described it, it was a penalty; talked himself into a corner.

No mention of Barry's elbow on Jimmy when telling how we should have had 2 sent off.
Plus said that barkleys yellow card was same as contact with Milner for penalty

Rosler1985 said:
Fuck off Martinez. Everton players diving like twats. Ball is also there to be won you soft sod.

Weren't moaning like a c**t at Wembley was you?
Did a lot of kicking first half but then again so did we!

good tough win.showed bollocks to dig in.let everyone think were fucked without Sergio it"ll galvanise us

FantasyIreland said:
bobmcfc said:
Mangala very lucky to not get sent off again today

Is that all you took from that excellent team performance?

I was At the game and I enjoyed it very much but just saw the replay of that challenge as I got in the house and I have to say it was a bad one

Rosler1985 said:
Fuck off Martinez. Everton players diving like twats. Ball is also there to be won you soft sod.

Weren't moaning like a **** at Wembley was you?
We did get the benefit of a few dodgy calls tonight. Mangala could (should?) have walked for his challenge on Eto'o and the penalty was ''debatable''; there was definitely contact, but you see that sort of contact all the time. Didn't CSKA get a similar penalty against us, and we were up in arms about it. If that one was dodgy (and it was), then tonight's was equally so. But I'll take it, it makes up for the farcuical non award of one last week. Not to mention at least two we should have got against the vermin earlier in the season.

iamthebluecat said:
Pozo looks decent. Dzeko looked like Dzeko. Barkley looked fabulous....

Don't agree, he was wasteful and he dived.

blueinsa said:
Rosler1985 said:

Weren't moaning like a c**t at Wembley was you?

He has the right to moan about the penaly imo but thats all. He has took a decent side backwards imo which is a huge surprise as i rated the guy.

Gollum in charge tonight would have caused us a hell of a lot more trouble.

His biggest problem was spunking 20 odd million pound on Lukaku when he needs players in other positions all over the pitch.

Gollum would have just stuck 9 behind the ball and left Lukaku up front. The problem Martinez has is he seems unable to motivate players or actually pick the correct side. Barkley should have been on the pitch from the start. Besic and Hibbert are shite.

Sounds like Sergio is fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.