City v Everton post match

You can't miss 2 penalties and expect to win.

Aguero woefully out of form

Bravo should have done better
Really bravo?? How about stone rushing into a tackle and letting the play even happen.. no gk would have saved that

Sense at last.
Not sure who isn't making sense—from my reading thus far I think most agree with my take: we did this to ourselves and it is disappointing to see that.

I haven't seen much in the way of outlandish reactions yet.

Suddenly Pep founds its very hard.

Kuman completely overplayed Pep. Sometimes it reminded me Barca vs Di Matteo Chelsea semifinal, when Messi also missed penalty.

And typical Barca/Pep opponent - one moment, one shot, one goal. While opponents keeper doing best game in his life.

I saw it like gazillions times.

Pity un-winning strike is probably continue to 4 games at least.

They should seriously do something with penalty and set pieces. When 8 players staying under ball line you can't score just popping ball through the legs, not even Messe with Xavi and Iniesta could pull this trick. There is only one tactic - winning yellow/red cards, set pieces and headballs. And the latter saved a point here.

Overall I hugely dissapointed because, like I said, Pep was clearly overplayed, second time, in a row. His plan with wingers and constant crosses didn't work, opponents bloked 9 out of 10 attemps.

This one has a special kind of aroma.

I quite like Clichy but the only thing he ever really had was pace and he seems to have lost some of it. 2 new full backs needed in the summer at least.

Our attack is so ineffective against teams outside of relegation fodder.
It is, we have Sterling nacho sane who are kids atm and won't perform consistently especially against the better sides... That's our problem. We rely too much on Kun scoring our goals before he had players to help him but now there's nobody.

Some utter IDIOTS n BELLENDS posting negative BS about Pep's style of football. Have to laugh at their lack of comprehension.

City played the perfect game vs a team that wanted to get a point i.e. park the bus. We moved the ball so well across all areas. The only bit lacking was that clinical edge. This is understandable because we played two strikers - one a youngster who is learning to play in a complicated system vs a parked bus, another a crack who looks psychologically broken.

Pep knows better than you and me, what was missing today tactically. Bashing his system makes you look like one of those cretins who think Pep is a fraud, who has had everything handed to him on a platter. If you areone of those, I've got no Fucking time for you.

Some people need to have a good think about what they are posting, we had 72% possession, 8 shots on target and missed 2 penalties. A decent performance and we should have won the game comfortably. Play like and we will win most games, it is so important to score first and the game changes.
Everton got lucky and they know it.

Some fannies on here. I thought we played well, Everton did get lucky with our two penalty misses.

Erm:

345f8a12c3188fde33848ab105a19cce.jpg
Sorry but I did see Arsoles top on the sport page :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.