City v Everton post match

OldAggravatingGordonsetter.gif

His situation needs sorting.

Last 20 mins today was prime supersub Yaya territory.

-------

In general we played well today. Silva excellent. Result not the end of the world tho very frustrating given the circumstances.
Agreed

OldAggravatingGordonsetter.gif

His situation needs sorting.

Last 20 mins today was prime supersub Yaya territory.

-------

In general we played well today. Silva excellent. Result not the end of the world tho very frustrating given the circumstances.
No way he should play for us again the way he has treated the club over the last few years

Their goalie just said they were lucky. By any measure that is the truth. We just didn't get the rub of the green. It's freakish that we would miss two pens in the same game.

On a positive note Sane was excellent in the first half. I don't think swapping sides with Sterling helped him. He seemed better on the right.

how many pens we missed this season already, 4 or 5? criminal stats from the spot.

Bravo made it easy for him, shocking positioning, worried about him.
Honestly, I have no idea where you are coming from with that analysis. I've watched the goal several times from several angles now and can't see what better position he was supposed to take.

If he goes to close slightly earlier Lukaku can easily round him.

If he goes further near post Lukaku's finish is even easier.

If he goes further far post Lukaku can roll into the near post.

He did the best he could making it as difficult as it was (in a horrible position due to a couple of defensive lapses/failures in front of him) and Lukaku came up with a good finish.

I think the last two games have indicated that we aren't as good as we think we are. All that possession and hardly a chance created. Not good.

I know I shouldn't be but I am shocked at just how many flappers are on here!
I think some people actually thought that Pep is a 100% guarantee for 3 points every single week!!!

Like the players he's only human, and today was about 2 penalty misses! They both go in and 3-1 against a good Everton is a brilliant result!

Fucking embarrassing on here at times

Not our best day today. We played well enough to win, but their keeper denied us.
Better find that hunger again quickly, fixtures are coming fast and furious now!
A look at the standings just goes to show what a dog fight the league will be this year. It's going to be an interesting year.
Hang in there Blues we have a long way to go!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.