City v Everton post match

****'s trick by Barry making out Otamendi hit his face. Thought he was better than that.

Coleman a dirty **** as ever.

Fully agree on both - really shocked at barry for that.....disgraceful play acting and thought better of him....hugely gone down in my estimation.....his days are numbered anyway

Coleman could have been sent off as well on any given day for that tackle but we also see plenty let go so difficult to criticise the ref for that who i thought had a good game

I don't know why some are panicking, it was a frustrating game to watch but that was all down to Evertons parking the bus anti football tactics... other factors to consider:

Missing 2 penalties that would have opened the game up for us,
The fact that the ref allowed them to waste time for 20mins,
A lot of our players aren't 100% yet and there was an international break so we were missing a little bit of sharpness that could have made all the difference,

Suddenly Pep founds its very hard.

Kuman completely overplayed Pep. Sometimes it reminded me Barca vs Di Matteo Chelsea semifinal, when Messi also missed penalty.

And typical Barca/Pep opponent - one moment, one shot, one goal. While opponents keeper doing best game in his life.

I saw it like gazillions times.

Pity un-winning strike is probably continue to 4 games at least.

They should seriously do something with penalty and set pieces. When 8 players staying under ball line you can't score just popping ball through the legs, not even Messe with Xavi and Iniesta could pull this trick. There is only one tactic - winning yellow/red cards, set pieces and headballs. And the latter saved a point here.

Overall I hugely dissapointed because, like I said, Pep was clearly overplayed, second time, in a row. His plan with wingers and constant crosses didn't work, opponents bloked 9 out of 10 attemps.
Explain over played?

But we didn't. Our final ball was abysmal.

3 games on the spin we've been poor, now. Worrying.
Worrying? Already? You need to take some valium and look at pretty pictures of flowers and trees or something. I know you're a doom merchant and have a rain cloud following you everywhere but your latest post is a gem. We haven't been poor we've played well but was just unlucky. Don't be such a spoilt brat and expect teams to roll over and have their bellies tickled by us. 1 defeat in 13 mate, think before you speak.

Dickhead on NBC said the blueprint has now been shown to press us high up the pitch. I guess he was in the pub rather than watching the game like he was paid to do.
Yeah follow the blueprint of sitting in your half and prepare to save couple penalties a game

OldAggravatingGordonsetter.gif

His situation needs sorting.

Last 20 mins today was prime supersub Yaya territory.

-------

In general we played well today. Silva excellent. Result not the end of the world tho very frustrating given the circumstances.

I see the usual wums/rags/flappers are out in force?

Early bath awaits a few if they carry on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.