City v Everton post match

What did you think about our movement in the final third?

Against 11 men behind the ball, to create chances like we did, in the way that we did, was excellent... It showed that we will cope quite easily with the tactic in the future, as there won't be many teams as good as Koemans at defending there six yard box. Also, we won't have may days where the keeper makes world class save after save......

The poles in opinion stem from those able to see the whole pitch as they were there, the movement was excellent as we were invariably in positions 9/10 times to cause a threat (against a parked bus), to suggest otherwise is shortsighted, not because the minority are 'clueless' but the camera doesn't tell the whole story!!

We will come up against many parked busses this season. We need to be able to cross and take corners, and we need players that can shoot from distance.

The balance in the middle looks off with Gundogan in there right now. Which is odd, because when he's on the ball he looks very good. But something isnt clicking movement wise with him in there.

I think it was his 5th game back, may be wrong, however, he was integral to how silva and KDB played on Saturday: people who are asking where silvas form goes need look at how he plays without Kev, he isn't half the player when he's missing... I'd feel comfortable in that Gun is probably about 80% at the moment, as is sane and unbelievably KDB, and if it looks disjointed on Saturdays performance, fuck me we'll have some side when it does click!!

Wonderful performance. Magnificent football. Just one of those games which 19 times out of 20 would be a comfortable win.

Sane looks a magnifcent player, ten times better than Navas. We will win this league easily and I wouldn't be that surprised to beat Barca at least once.

All these final balls are going to start coming off, and we are going to issue some serious drubbings to some teams.

Funny how the likes of Klopp, PEG etc need time to build a team yet everyone expects Pep to sort it straight away. Last time I looked if the league were to finish today we would be champions. Tweaks need to be made but on another day we would have scored half a dozen and that is against a team who have hardly conceded this season. Time after time we ripped them apart and we played the best football I have seen us play for a long time.

I think it was his 5th game back, may be wrong, however, he was integral to how silva and KDB played on Saturday: people who are asking where silvas form goes need look at how he plays without Kev, he isn't half the player when he's missing... I'd feel comfortable in that Gun is probably about 80% at the moment, as is sane and unbelievably KDB, and if it looks disjointed on Saturdays performance, fuck me we'll have some side when it does click!!
Yeah, I thought Saturday was a strange example to use for us not clicking. I think the three players mentioned had a great understanding which considering the little time they've been on the pitch together was impressive.
They, and the team in general can and will get better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.