City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks good to me although maybe KDB in for Navas. I think a KDB / Zaba right wing would work very well although it is very offensive. Either way you could sub one for the other.
I agree. Although does feel wrong putting Yaya on the bench for such a high profile game. He normally turns up for these

I agree. Although does feel wrong putting Yaya on the bench for such a high profile game. He normally turns up for these
I'd rather have him on the bench. Any physical contest needs players who can physically compete. End of. Bring him on late when quality counts more

id also go with pace and width

caballero
zabaleta otamendi demichellis clichy
navas fernandinho delph sterling
iheanacho aguero

hart sagna silva yaya debruyne fernando token kid/seat warmer

Don't normally bother with the team selections as MP will decide not you or I, but with all due respect I do not want Caballero anywhere other than on the bench.

Don't normally bother with the team selections as MP will decide not you or I, but with all due respect I do not want Caballero anywhere other than on the bench.
Unfortunately that's the only guaranteed position we know about. He's starting wherever we like it or not.

One of Everton mates who going text me this "We'd rather you beat us than have to play them in the final. It'll be like we're only there to give them the cup"

Yeah, I agree with you. I'm going off the shape training they did yesterday though. It's interesting that they've got Delph left wing to start. If we score a couple I can see us changing to a 433 and pulling him into center mid. We could also put Toure into the front row of midfield and pull DeBruyne wide!

4-2 City.

Once we get that first goal, it will be interesting to see if Everton will continue to sit in and try and afford themselves the luxury of scoring in extra time.

I think the 0-0 the other week will actually work in our favour, they believe they can defensively blunt us again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.