City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CZv0IG6WcAMRmzs.jpg

he's getting us to wembley alright !

I did on a different thread and the closer we get to kick off, the more im convinced we are about to get shafted.

The Murkyside derby at Wembley is what everyone seems to want.

Hope im wrong.

You aren't. The wankathon was in full swing at Klanfield last night in anticipation of an all dipper final, and I don't doubt that we'll get fuck all out of Atkinson, the media or anyone else tonight. I'm just praying we don't see Ya Ya in a midfield two, or I might just stage a dirty protest

These fuckers are going to put 10 players behind the ball and fight like banshee's, so we need 11 players who are going to give 100 % for 100% of the game. It's not going to pretty, but if we play to our capability, then we will go through. Simple as that! Leaving the house shortly.. I hope the traffics OK.. :-/

We need to be taking a pop from outside the box tonight, no way that we are going to play through a team parking the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.