City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't get going in the first half very often,i hope pep will change that,so i expect a hectic last 30mins as usual,remains to be seen if we are chasing the game then

Anybody else feeling quite nervous now? For some reason, this feels like a really big game. And I don't mean by that, the obvious (i.e. semi-final with Wembley at the end of it). I just have a feeling that if we win this one and go through, it'll kick off a lot of other good things about the rest of this season.
I feel likewise. Also, we owe the Red Scouse a hiding. Beating them at Wembley would ease a few bad memories ... potentially. But we have to overturn a deficit against a half decent side first and it will be tricky. It could quite easily go either way. Come on City.

So few games this season have gone that way. Nice if it does. Better to bring on a few younger players but the reality is, Everton will battle tooth and claw.
Can see this being something like last nights game us dominating getting plenty of chances and squeezing one in second half,we need to be wary of them trying to pick us off as we go in search of the win ...

We don't get going in the first half very often,i hope pep will change that,so i expect a hectic last 30mins as usual,remains to be seen if we are chasing the game then

MP and the players have to change that tonight.

Ideally we get 2-0 up in the first 30 minutes and then they will have to chase the game which will make life easier for us,

We are capable of doing it and we should really make a statement and give the Everton board another reason to get rid of Martinez come seasons end.

We got 4 points against them in the league this year which I suppose is a pass mark even though they have shocking at home.

Losing to them over 2 legs would only serve more notice as to why Pep or no Pep we should have changed managers and bought in a physical defensive midfielder in the summer as opposed to both Sterling and KVD.

BTW Delph is more a box to box midfielder who has licence to go beyond the circle.

I feel likewise. Also, we owe the Red Scouse a hiding. Beating them at Wembley would ease a few bad memories ... potentially. But we have to overturn a deficit against a half decent side first and it will be tricky. It could quite easily go either way. Come on City.

Sterling scoring the winner against the red scouse in his home stadium would be simply delightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.