City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If and by god it's a big if, we play anywhere near what we can we should go through. They looked average against Swansea.

Then again we've probably said the same about many games this season.

Will the real David Silva please stand up tonight.

In my humble opinion I think man city will put this game to bed by half time.. You have by far the strongest forward line and Everton are often shambolic defensively

Again good luck and thanks for kolorov info

Its no certainty he will play against Sunderland but if fit he will be on the bench for sure as we don't often bring players from hamstrings straight into the starting line up unless your name is YAYA.

I'm expecting our players to deliver a top quality, high tempo, winning performance.

We go for the jugular and do not take the foot of our pedal. Its about time we showed we are a very good team. A semi final is a good place to have people stand up and recognise we are very good.

I trust this is one of those occasions that the players do not deem to be below their exceptional ability... and for that reason I'm IN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.