Clichy
Delph
Fernandinho
Yaya
Silva
De bruyne
Aguero

Not confident at all but hey ho, gotta play the game I guess! Lol

Do you guys know what happened to player threads? Why are they locked?

Also any1 knows why Aguero wasnt celebrating his 2nd goal? I almost had a heart-attack, I thought the goal was disallowed or something.

Also any1 knows why Aguero wasnt celebrating his 2nd goal? I almost had a heart-attack, I thought the goal was disallowed or something.

I thought he was abused or had something thrown at him by fans behind the goal (they were West Ham fans weren't they?)

Because I would imagine he is thoroughly fucked off at the moment? Looks it anyway

Locked threads. Admin wants more issue based threads and fewer extra large single threads. Which is what those threads were turning into.

Aguero didn't celebrate coz he was more interested in getting the ball out of the net to the center circle but a defender didn't let him. So he moaned to the ref about it. This confused fans and even some City players, who thought he was called for an infringement.
By the time they figured it out, they y decided to follow Aguero's lead and try to score a winner.

Really?! Seems he doesn't give a fcuk about getting to the final! You play your best team in this game, Pellegrini annoys me with every game decision he makes! He promises Caballero when he signs he will get certain amount of games no matter what is fucking ridicules Hart showed today why he is one of the best goalies in Europe, Pellegrini is a clown

Bit unfair on Willy who has gotten us this far in the comp. Joe is the better keeper agreed, but for me I respect his decision on this

Caballero
Zabaleta
Otamendi
Demichelis
Clichy
Toure
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Sterling
Silva
Aguero

Hart
Sagna
Angelino
Fernando
Garcia
Navas
Ihenacho

ENERGY XI please....

Willy, Zab, Ota, Demi, Cleesh, Navas, Delph, Dinho, Sterling, Nacho, Kun

3 nil up n out of site by HT with that team. But Pellers will pick some dog shit instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.