CITY v Everton - WED 24th March - Official Match Thread

zepzap said:
Fucking PMSL.

Sorry to all the decent City fans on here with sensible chat, it was a good game, still think you will push on tho.

To all you fucking classless gobshites, yeah you know who you are reading back through the thread, i have one word for you 'classless', even your prick of a manager at the end.

You have learnt 2 very hard lessons against us this season, but you will still be gobbing off the next time we meet that you will smash us 4-0 or 3-0 again, ffs.

When are you going to realise that a few extra 000's at the end of your bank balance doesnt make you Barcelona you classless twats!

Real decent City fans should be ashamed to have you gobshites following them.

Oh and undefeated at home? PMSL get to fuck. hahahahahahahahahahaha!

We havn't learnt anything from playing against you lot, you play the same tactics as most of the other shit footballing teams in the league. 11 men behind the ball, diving over any small touch, contest every challenge and the worse being kick n run. How your called Everton football club is behond me when you don't play football. You play the same tactics as United.

Everton, Sunderland, Blackburn and a few other teams are just the Alex Ferguson School of football, being that your players are absolute shite except a couple of decent players but with the cheap tactics you play, you get results. You can say it works but I'd rather see City play decent football and finish 5th than play shite ferguson tactics and finish 8th. Get the fuck out you scouse ****.

zepzap said:
Fucking PMSL.

Sorry to all the decent City fans on here with sensible chat, it was a good game, still think you will push on tho.

To all you fucking classless gobshites, yeah you know who you are reading back through the thread, i have one word for you 'classless', even your prick of a manager at the end.

You have learnt 2 very hard lessons against us this season, but you will still be gobbing off the next time we meet that you will smash us 4-0 or 3-0 again, ffs.

When are you going to realise that a few extra 000's at the end of your bank balance doesnt make you Barcelona you classless twats!

Real decent City fans should be ashamed to have you gobshites following them.

Oh and undefeated at home? PMSL get to fuck. hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Enjoy your win, Mr Classy, but remember we'll finish above you this season and we will do the same next season and the season after that and the season after that and the season after that and...

By the time your grandkids are signing on for the first time they'll be City fans.

:)

Like zepzap said, we got a lot of shit on here today but i'm not coming here to gloat, just to say next time we visit dont be so bigheaded as to think you will just thrash us and walk into 4th place, its never that easy.

Sorry for all the decent City fans who did show us a bit of respect. Cheers.

No real complaints with the result, we looked clueless in attack. Everton had a plan and stuck too it, Jaglielka was solid in defence again.

We ran out of ideas (well we only had one and kept trying it even though it blatently wasn't working)

Really thought we would win tonight (despite what some people said), it was a great chance to move into 4th with Spurs not playing but we weren't good enough.Simple as.

There has always been good banter between us and the Toffees, mainly through a shared hatred of the rags but there will be always be the odd one - not all City fans are 'cocky' as some Toffees think, we have seen City f**k things up too many times to behave like that!

However our owners mean business so even if we don't make 4th this season we will eventually, so enjoy this moment while you can Evertonians! ;-)

lads i'am an everton fan just home was in mary ds and the corner house before the game with city mates i like your club and hope you get 5th, but slating our style of football its ridiculous i mean our most expensive player on the pitch tonight was 5.5 mill, our goal scorers cahill 1.5mil arteta 2.5 mill,

I think we play some great football and have beat all the top sides, but you play to your strengths i would'nt slate Bolton Stoke etc.. you have plenty of time to watch other sides and know how they are going to line out and play i think your manager is tactically clueless and you wont get close to your neighbours with him in charge. Good luck for forth hope you get it

Licker and Co are right that money does mean success and it certainly doesn't guarantee instant success but whether they like it or not it is what is required these days to be able to compete with the bigger clubs.

Sure it takes time and we are fortunate so far to have owners who are willing to invest heavily on the club and in improving the squad.

How you spend it the be all and end all of where that money takes you in terms of points accrued.

It has to be measured , prudent and sustainable and so far while some of our purchases will not end up value for money others will and we hope to learn from our mistakes and get better in the transfer market in years to come.

Even the Evertonians who have come on this forum in recent times realise that if you do not invest well in improving your squad and the vast majority of good players cost decent money you will fall further behind the likes of Arsenal , Manure and Chelsea and any other big spending club hopefully City for example expecially when there is no cap on salaries and transfer fees.

Don't get me wrong Everton have done wll with the players they have purchased but in future they will find it harder to compete unless they find substantial monies to invest in the players of tomorrow that will cost them a lot more than the players of today.

To be honest, given our poor record against Everton, I was expecting us to lose so with no red cards, Villa dropping two points, Chelsea vastly improving their goal difference and Spurs still distracted by the FA Cup, it was not the worst possible evening. With Adebayor back, we should beat Wigan and get back on track. All of a sudden though, Everton are creeping into 4th place contention. Haven't checked their run-in but don't be surprised if they finish above Villa.

Surprised we beat you so convincingly (again).

But what the hell has happened to some City fans? They've turned into the most obnoxious little pricks with their 'big' talk.

Like the lad said above, the decent City lads must squirm with embarrassment at what some of you are like. Talk about classless, horrible and spoilt.

You must be all kids, right? Please tell me that the older fans are still like the fans that that turned up to cheer regardless of which division you were in?

I hope so. A fucking northern club, with northern fans acting like this.

Unbelievable.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:41 am --<br /><br />
lionheart said:
To be honest, given our poor record against Everton, I was expecting us to lose so with no red cards, Villa dropping two points, Chelsea vastly improving their goal difference and Spurs still distracted by the FA Cup, it was not the worst possible evening. With Adebayor back, we should beat Wigan and get back on track. All of a sudden though, Everton are creeping into 4th place contention. Haven't checked their run-in but don't be surprised if they finish above Villa.

Our run-in is relatively 'easy':

Saturday, 27 March 2010
Barclays Premier League
Wolverhampton v Everton, 15:00
Sunday, 4 April 2010
Barclays Premier League
Everton v West Ham, 16:00
Wednesday, 14 April 2010
Barclays Premier League
Aston Villa v Everton, 19:45
Saturday, 17 April 2010
Barclays Premier League
Blackburn v Everton, 15:00
Saturday, 24 April 2010
Barclays Premier League
Everton v Fulham, 15:00
Saturday, 1 May 2010
Barclays Premier League
Stoke v Everton, 15:00

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.