CITY V FC Barcelona, Wednesday 9th Oct 2024, 8PM. Home leg. UWCL

For those that haven't seen it:

"It was a weird action if I'm honest. My first instinct was 'I hope that's not her Achilles' but she seems kind of OK and is presenting something more like a rolled ankle. At the moment our physios are pretty positive."
Phew. She was excellent last night

When I saw Naomi was at RB i groaned as she was not my first choice ..I predicted we'd get rinsed on that side and not have much threat there either . Very happy to be completely wrong . Mary , Jess and Naomi were " you shall not pass " with Hewe available for the out ball . Classic City pressing . Goes without saying Lisa is like two players tracking back for us time and again on the left .
I think Ouahabi on the bench was probably not risking 2 games in a week after coming back from an injury. Layzell did more than "not let us down" though and surprised me. Hope the early prognosis on her injury proves correct and it's not too serious.

Definitely. Plus even though she's only small, Hemp is an absolute unit. Jess Park is absolutely ripped too ha. And then of course there's Bunny.

Jess Park certainly showed " little respect " towards the acclaimed Barca players .

Very impressed with her drive and power.

Can’t wait for the game against them away, 18th Dec, could be a nice pre-Xmas treat if we can get any kind of result over there.

Anyway, next up liverpool :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.