City v Fulham pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
baildon blue said:
In the Independent it says Fulham want Dzeko . I think Dzeko can find himself a better team than Fulham when he leaves .

I'm sure Fulham want him. I'm sure Cardiff and Wigan want him. Hell even through Leeds and Swindon Town in there.

Kun Aguero said:
baildon blue said:
In the Independent it says Fulham want Dzeko . I think Dzeko can find himself a better team than Fulham when he leaves .

I'm sure Fulham want him. I'm sure Cardiff and Wigan want him. Hell even through Leeds and Swindon Town in there.
Felix said he wouldn't mind having Dzeko at Fulham . They used to big chums at Wolfsburg in Germany .

Hart zabba mdm lescott Kolarov dinho yaya silva nasri dzeko negredo.
Strongest team possible from here on in.no resting no rotation.one game at a time.gonna be tough and got a feeling it will go down to last 2 games.
Hopefully city will be in a great position with villa and west ham at home.
Massive 7 days,would take 7 points.
I know I am I'm sure I am I'm.......

baildon blue said:

Is probably due to Magath's comments, <a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52KpJevvRMo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52KpJevvRMo</a>

hart

zabba-demichlelis-lescott-kolarov

yaya-fernandinho

navas-silva-nasri

dzeko

3-0 win and no injuries or suspensions for the swamp game pls..!!!

baildon blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
baildon blue said:

Felix said he wouldn't mind having Dzeko at Fulham . They used to big chums at Wolfsburg in Germany .

I want Shaw, Ramos, Coleman, Pogba, Pirlo, Isco and Messi but it won't happen. Dzeko can dp far better and Fulham won't meet our asking price.

jimharri said:
Ducado said:
jimharri said:
Comfortably ensconced in God's own city tonight and looking forward to tomorrow. Don't let me down lads!

If your around the square you might spot a few of us Jim
Don't know what most of you handsome bleeders look like!

Get looking on the picture thread, where are you sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.