City v Fulham pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute must win, especially with Vinnie out for this game. No room for complacency...CMON CITY

Are Jovetic and Aguero back for this?

Hope at some point we see those two with Nasri, Silva, Yaya and Fernandinho all start a game.

brian the blue said:

Hope at some point we see those two with Nasri, Silva, Yaya and Fernandinho all start a game.

Don't think Aguero will be risked with United and Arse coming up. And Jovetic is anyone's guess, his status is always shrouded in secrecy.

mscenterh750 said:
In theory we should bum these all over the place, so I'm expecting 11 men that play in blue, to each have a shitty smelling pidger!, at the end of the game and then have a good shower, ready for the next bumming to be delivered.
you have put me off my blue riband

its been a poor day with Liverpool who battered the scum ( normally id be thrilled} and then the Arse beating a poor Spuds think its Arse v Chavs next week as my dad says itys what we do that counts, but would love to get a fit and unplayable Aguero back. without tempting fate it will be our visit to the bin dippers that will provide us with the toughest task , but with our lot is the more winnable games that I fear and Fulham are fighting for their premiership future its not about performance its about getting three points and winning ugly like wengers lot did today

JustAnotherCityFan said:
brian the blue said:

Don't think Aguero will be risked with United and Arse coming up. And Jovetic is anyone's guess, his status is always shrouded in secrecy.

Jovetic tweeted that he back for this game

Ducado said:
JustAnotherCityFan said:
brian the blue said:

Won't hold my breath. This was posted on March 7th.

Stevan Jovetić ‏@stevanj35 Mar 7
I'm Working hard to get back on the pitch soon,hopefully against Barcelona :) !

Ducado said:
JustAnotherCityFan said:
brian the blue said:

Hard to believe

It would be nice to put in a really strong performance to keep momentum going.

11 games to go. We must win our 6 home games, and a couple of the aways, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.