City v Fulham pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champions2012! said:
Ducado said:
JustAnotherCityFan said:
Don't think Aguero will be risked with United and Arse coming up. And Jovetic is anyone's guess, his status is always shrouded in secrecy.

Jovetic tweeted that he back for this game

Hard to believe
Stevan Jovetić ‏@stevanj35 Mar 15
Perfect game today,I'm so proud of my team! And happy to be back in the team for the game against Fulham! :))) Come on City !

Maybe, maybe not.

Champions2012! said:
Now Liverpool are starting to think they are going to win the title. Time to make our stamp.
Good they always drop points when the fans start to get giddy, scouse boom-bust remember?

Jovetic looked really good for us against Chelsea in the FA Cup. I think he partnered Dzeko that day

I think I'd stick with the one forward unless Aguero is available.

It's a very good thing that nobody's paying any attention to us any more. Takes the heat right off. The spirit showed on Saturday right through the team, plus the absence of midweek matches (except those we've got to catch up for the Premiership) leads me to believe that we're going to get our second wind and go on a second great run at this business end of the season. But we really need Beast to find his form again, and Jovetic to get fit. We're depending on the midfield to get our goals for us at the moment. Yaya to be rested against Fulham, in my honest opinion. Otherwise, same team, and I'd put two up front, one of the two previously mentioned strikers with Dzeko.

it is a reasonable shout to keep Aguero out of this match, but if he is totally fit he needs games as there is a difference to him being fit and match fit if he is injury free let him on to have a run say the last twenty minutes Jokes apart about the Derby it will be a blood and thrust encounter and they would love to negate our title chances I just hope Moyes is still very much in charge by then

Fulham looked rubbish against Newcastle and only won because the Newcastle keeper dropped a clanger.

Put out the best eleven available (unlike Wigan) and we will bury them.

Start thinking about the United match and rotating players and we could be in for a long afternoon.

Gray said:
Fulham looked rubbish against Newcastle and only won because the Newcastle keeper dropped a clanger.

Put out the best eleven available (unlike Wigan) and we will bury them.

Start thinking about the United match and rotating players and we could be in for a long afternoon.
I'd be tempted to leave Kun out, and have him fully rested for the trip out to Trafford.

Im going for another 2 nil win

-----------------------------Hart------------------------
Zabaleta--Demichelis--Lescott---Kolarov
-----------------Yaya------Fernandinho
---Navas---------------Silva -------------Milner
--------------------------Dzeko-------------------

1 each for Dzeko and Yaya

no messing about now,no rotating,the best 11 every time,no excuses!!!

HART

ZABBA
KOLAROV
DEM
LESCOTT

YAYA
SILVA
NASRI
FERNANDINHO

AGUERO
NEGREDO

3-0

celf said:
...the best 11 every time...
celf said:
Person_Puzzled.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.