City v Fulham pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's a while since I looked forward to a home game so much, feel we have been given a boost at just the right time.

chelsea losing at villa is a bit like the boost we got when the scum lost at wigan the year we won the league

I was thinking that also, although it's earlier in the season and it's not a two-horse race this time. Liverpool may ultimately prove more of a threat than Chelsea as they are in superb form and both us and Chelsea still have to go to Anfield.

LJ75 said:
I sincerely hope that Aguero's early exit at Barcelona was a mere face-saving gesture (all he had was one successful and two failed passes for 45 mins), rather than an actual injury, otherwise it would be idiotic to risk him against the side that securely hugs the bottom of the table.

What's that smell.

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
Neither Pell or Serge (twitter) seem overly concerned about the injury so I expect to see super Kun leading the attack at the swamp we go full strength every game from now on should paste Fulham without breaking a sweat Pell might feel if we are cruising at the hour mark to withdraw and preserve some of his prized assets and I would support him in that, no need to push our luck and risk any setbacks with more challenging games to come.

Oh dear. I presume you were holidaying on another planet during all the fallout over Wigan?

proudbear said:
I fully expect MP to do a Watford, Aguero to start against Fulham, come off about 50 minutes once the game is wrapped up.

But this time, actually wrap up the game and take off Aguero, not go 2 down and rely on Aguero.

Any news from Aguero, the latest I heard was that he was going to miss Fulham and major doubt for United, am I wrong_

Baildon blue is coming to this game on Saturday . Only my 3rd league game of 2014 . Hoping for a win on Saturday against Fulham .

asplund2 said:
proudbear said:
I fully expect MP to do a Watford, Aguero to start against Fulham, come off about 50 minutes once the game is wrapped up.

But this time, actually wrap up the game and take off Aguero, not go 2 down and rely on Aguero.

Any news from Aguero, the latest I heard was that he was going to miss Fulham and major doubt for United, am I wrong_

Yeah, last I read Aguero would be out for the derby but might be back for Arsenal.

chelsea v arsenal is the early kick off , hoping for a draw in that match , then we can turn the screw on maureen , but the dippers are probably the main threat now .Spoken to a few deluded scousers and they reckon us and chleski have no chance at Anfield , they are getting bit giddy after their win at the swamp .

I am worried about Zabaleta.

He got 8 Yellow Cards, two more until April 13 and he will be two match suspended.

We´ll play Fulham, United, Arsenal, Southampton and Liverpool, Four toughs games.

skybluesbrasil.blogspot.com.br

carlosborba said:
I am worried about Zabaleta.

He got 8 Yellow Cards, two more until April 13 and he will be two match suspended.

We´ll play Fulham, United, Arsenal, Southampton and Liverpool, Four toughs games.

skybluesbrasil.blogspot.com.br
Maybe play Richards against Fulham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.