City v Hull pre-match thread

Hull City (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people saying Yaya is sulking? Genuine question.

You mean why is TH saying it? Probably cos he's heard it from his contacts in the club, as with his other info.
If you mean why is he sulking, who knows, but at a guess its cos he's not being offered a new contract, cos he's not getting some kind of pay off he thought he would, who knows...??

It might well suit him, but if Tolmie is telling us that he's sulking again and has basically 'downed tools' again till he leaves next month, then there's v little point in Pep selecting him
See my earlier post, if Yaya is sulking it's about time Garcia was given a shot, he's shown he's not than able to do the job, esp. if he has Dinho or Delph in there with him.

Willy, Zabba, Stones, Kolarov, Clichy, Delph, Yaya, Sterling, SIlva, Sane, Aguero.

See my earlier post, if Yaya is sulking it's about time Garcia was given a shot, he's shown he's not than able to do the job, esp. if he has Dinho or Delph in there with him.

ok, didnt see that one tbf. Yep, i'd also agree with Garcia with Dinho, and after last few games I'd be tempted to play Delph at LB

as well as delph played vs chelsea and the fact that he does deserve a place on merit in the starting 11, he possess no creative ability whatsoever....he adds energy and brings in defensive solidity but Hull will park a bus and play on the break....

The problem being is the also KDB is in the middle of a big slump as well so I wouldn't play him.....our midfield options are therefore limited.....which is why I think we have to play Yaya...with delph on with yaya then he can make up for the lack of yada's defensive ability.....

id also go back to playing dihno at right back as he joins in midfield when we have the ball as well....navas defends well but offers nothing when we have the ball at all

---------------------Willy------

Ferna -----Kompany ----Stones----- Clichy

---------------------delph--------------------------

sterling-- -------yaya------silva------------- sane

----------------------Kun----------------------

Not sure playing Kompany in 2 quick games would be great so Id leave that upto the medics to decide...if he cant then its back to the headless chicken (ottomendi)

Should batter these they're dreadful away from home, 3-0
They'll turn into Barcelona as soon as they walk out against us.
We need to put them away early and then rest some key players.
TAKE THE FCUKING goal scoring CHANCES!!!!!!!

If we CANNOT get a result v Hull then we are in serious trouble.
Shooting practice needs to be put into training because they're obviously not doing it.

Not madley

C8gbkUfWsAApIAf.jpg:small
My mistake I was looking at who the referee was last time

I'd like to see Kompany play, but he might get a rest. 1st game back after a long absence. Might take some extra recovery time

---------------Willy
Navas--Stones--Kolarov--Clichy
------------Fernandinho
----------KDB-------Silva
--Sane-----Aguero----Sterling

I'd play Kelechi but I am sure Guardiola will persist with Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.