City v Hull pre-match thread

Hull City (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we CANNOT get a result v Hull then we are in serious trouble.
Shooting practice needs to be put into training because they're obviously not doing it.
We had a few chances last night, but I reckon we don't create that many clear cut chances.

-------------------------Caballero----------------------------
-------------Stones------------------Kolarov---------------
Ferna-----------------------------------------------Delph---
----------------------------Yaya-------------------------------
---------------KDB----------------------Silva-----------------
Sterling---------------------------------------------Sane----
--------------------------Aguero------------------------------

Silva has Hull playing remarkably well, this is no easy game. Have to go for the jugular early on.

Bravo
Navas Stones Otamendi Kolarov
Yaya
Nolito Silva
Sterling Aguero Sane.
I dont think that will be too far off the mark.

I think Bravo will be reintroduced and that Vinnie will be rested despite so many clambering for him to play again so soon after a long lay off.

They are almost as bad as Burnley away from home , only five points all season with just one win

We will get back on track with a reasonably easy win

Willy

Zabba komps stones kolorov

Delph

De Bruyne silva

Sterling aguero sane

3-1

Wonder if he'll risk Kompany again? Delph deserves to start after last night.

Personally would rest vinny and leave him for the next league game and semi. Delph does deserve to start though ahead of Fernandinho who has been poor for ages.

Fighting for their lives and capable of winning. Beat the Dippers at their place in Feb and won their last 2 games, albeit against pretty poor opposition. Having said that, if we put away our chances, we'll batter them. First goal for us and their heads will drop. We need to go for the jugular and be quick and direct from the first whistle. If we let them settle into the game we'll be making problems for ourselves.

Not sure if anyone picked up any niggles last night, so I'll wait and see on the team. Delph and Vinny both did well, so the deserve another start. Navas at RB again as he's done nothing wrong. Maybe Bravo will also get a run out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.