City v Hull pre-match thread

Hull City (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is must win. No fucking up with having about 80% possession, 900 passes, 27 chances and only 1 point from the game please City!

If we can't beat Hull at home with Sané, Sterling, Aguero, Silva and Yaya then we may as well fucking give up.

Might get slaughtered for this but I'd leave Kompany out
Think we can do these with all the ball we will have and just really want Kompany fit for the Semi

I wouldn't be surprised to see Vinny start. IIRC, last time Vinny was fit Pep played him twice in quick succession.

If he can't handle the demands then it gives Pep an excuse to get rid, if he wants to that is. Also, if he has been fit for months then he should be able to handle the matches.

Much better to see what he's got now than go into another season optimistically relying of him.

Well this is must win. No fucking up with having about 80% possession, 900 passes, 27 chances and only 1 point from the game please City!

If we can't beat Hull at home with Sané, Sterling, Aguero, Silva and Yaya then we may as well fucking give up.

My thoughts exactly. No excuses for this game.

it must be hard to have a reputation, part of management is to analise your opponents, part of management is to realise you are being analised and to make changes accordingly.

especially when you're paranoid because you're the best

the future is billions

Hope they bring us good luck. Enjoy. I am looking forward to it too. Should win, but both teams need a result. I'm hoping Vinny makes it. Don't think there's a lot wrong with City that a two new full backs, Vinny and Jesus wont solve.

Perhaps putting too much hope on jesus shoulders. I thought it would take him 3 months at least to hit the ground running. Now he has to start again all over again

Hope so pal...agree about Vinny would be great to see him play the full 90 mins. Yep just need to secure top four if we can and get to the summer period so Pep can make the changes that we are crying it for. Shame about Jesus as my lads were looking forward to seeing him play but Sane has grabbed my eldest lads interest since he got injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.