City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

We're playing well, defence looks pretty solid, midfield OK and Ade is working up front (for a change).

Lots of Liverpool's attacks have been long aimless punts towards Kuyt and Babel.

Our approach play is good but Liverpool are packing their defence and we'll need a bit of magic to unlock their 6 man defence.

All in all, good half by City.

modgeblue said:
simon23 said:
its definately looking more positive

we lookn comfortaboe at the moment and now we just nee the confiednce to push on

is bellamy on the subs bench?...if he id bring him on and take johnson off...not that he is playing badly but bellamy is a little more direct than johnson
that ref is awful tho

and weith torres on the bench...if he comes on the game will definately change

good thinking lets take our best player off ffs there are some dicks on here!!!!

Hahahaha at Simon. Jesus wept lad.

Neil McNab said:
What a bunch of flappers, it's not been a bad game, 2 oppo MF's on yellows, Ade is playing well and the 5 man MF is working well. I can see us grabbing a 1-0 here!

Liverpool did this against Everton.. soaked it up and then scored. If they bring Torres on I can see it going the same way.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Get Bellamy on for Barry, drop Ireland back to midfield, and fucking switch Johnson and SWP back onto their own wings.

Then we will score.

Yeah this.

McNair9 said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Mancini's destroyed him

He's been poor all season not just under Mancini

But its alot more fun blaming Mancini dont you think.....?

Some people on here want to get their heads out of their Man City / Mark Hughes Arses and appreciate the job the guy is doing with an expensive collection of players assembled by a person who was just not up to the task.

All we're lacking is like an extra man up front. Adebayor has no one to lay it off to quite often. With Tevez I think we would have at least had chances, which is why we might need Bellamy on but as a second striker instead of winger. Only players for us who haven't at least been good are Barry and Zabaleta (although he got better as the half went on).

can't figure why ireland turned away from goal??? lack of confidence & sharpness due to lack of playing time maybe???
anyway: can't deny that it's been a boring game so far. city have been the better team though, no doubt about it. johnson may just be 2nd best buy of the season, after vermaelen of course.
didn't see the team sheet, is Bellamy on the bench? if he is, i'm figuring he can come in for ireland sometime in the 2nd half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.