City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

Can imagine he'll switch bellamy for ireland or swp. Can't see him taking off barry as barry can slot back into leftback if bridge takes a knock.

Ireland is really low on confidence isn't he. Playing like he did a couple of seasons ago when he had ZERO composure in front of goal. The lad's forgotten how good he is.

I'd probably just go for it at 60 mins.

Take Barry off. Let De Jong have the DM spot for himself and put Bellamy on. Let him play just behind Ade on the left.

game seems to be passing Barry by, he needs to come off. Both teams look like they would take a draw, but this seems to be a good time to play this lot, come on City!!

People moaning about Ireland. Remember class is permanent, form is temporary.

He will be back to his best given a run of games, he's been in and out the team all season, it's hard for any player to stay consistent under them circumstances.

I am hard to please but this is a really good game and City r playing well - just missing the killer touch.

Barry is very quiet. Hardly heard his named mentioned all match. Irlelnad is linking the play up well, but really should have got a shot away towards the end of the half instread of passing it.

City r playing far etter than any of ther last 6 matches. Agrtee with the poster that says if you think they are playing bad you need your eyes tested. If Mr sideways De Jong is playing more postively!

5 star smitty said:
can't figure why ireland turned away from goal??? lack of confidence & sharpness due to lack of playing time maybe???
anyway: can't deny that it's been a boring game so far. city have been the better team though, no doubt about it. johnson may just be 2nd best buy of the season, after vermaelen of course.
didn't see the team sheet, is Bellamy on the bench? if he is, i'm figuring he can come in for ireland sometime in the 2nd half.
Even last season and the season before, his in-game decision making was baffling at times. Don't put it down to confidence at all, i just think he's always been like that. It's just that last season he chipped in with 13 goals (i think) and a good few assists so his decision making wasn't mentioned. It's not shockingly bad or anything, just a little baffling at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.