City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

Ref was liverpools best player today all over the field we could have done with that today! other than that i thought it was good enough for a point liverpool were dirty specially that mascerano. adaboyor had a good game for me as did zab! thought ireland was well off his best form again, and defo missed tevez

Thoughts later but to liven up this thread, I'll give you an assortment of texts I received from a number I don't know. Anyone want to take responsibility?

"Rafa's looking fat today!"

"Ireland takes it up the back door."

"Ohh, very close from Ian Rush."

"Is Adebayor a fucking jellyhead?"

"Mister Ferguson on the volley lad, well in."

"Arsenal parrrs the ball."

"Mancini sucks off donkeys."

"Torres makes Nick Griffin look ice cool."

No? K then.

For all those little kids who dont understand football i suggest you go and watch that game again before posting such stupid comments. We were good today, defensively we were magnificent. Yeah, we only created a couple of chances but what the hell did Liverpool create? Is was just that scrappy type of game. Who knows, if Ireland had not turned backwards like a tit when he could have been 1 on 1 we might have scored....... Plus that challenge on Barry by Mascherano was outrageous, he clearly stepped on his foot!! What a thick ref. Btw i just think Johnson is not "ready" yet to play against the big teams, gave the ball away a bit too much today. Thought Zabz and De Jong was great aswell

Aussie! said:
lee-mcfc said:
1 Chelsea 27 41 61
2 Man Utd 27 39 57
3 Arsenal 27 33 55
4 Tottenham 27 20 46
5 Man City 26 15 46
6 Liverpool 27 16 45
7 Aston Villa 26 16 45

why must you always bring bad news lee

your starting to grate on me now.

i was just posting it so people can see the table and that we are still in with a chance

About the only thing that made that game interesting was the atmosphere, other than that it was another 90 minutes of awful ball retention (by both teams), defensive caution and a complete lack of will to make the appropriate sacrifices to go on and win the game, when both teams were there for the taking.

Not saying a point is terrible, but it was another poor performance by the same players and only when Bellamy came on did we look like getting in behind. A lot of it has to do with a fine defensive performance by both sides yes, but we have better players than Liverpool and as the home side you would really expect us to create more.

Totally underwhelmed once again in many aspects of Mancini's tactics and approach to the game, Ibrahim was an awful substitute at such a crucial time in the game, why not take Ireland off and go 4-4-2 with Bellers and Ade.

Obviously you'll all have loads of "positives" to take out of it, but to me theyre excuses. Not impressed with City under him at all yet.

Bridge was forever looking backwards. Should have brought Garrido on for the last 20 minutes to try and win the points. Kompany and Lescott were excellent but my MOM was Zabaleta.

Armaan said:
For all those little kids who dont understand football i suggest you go and watch that game again before posting such stupid comments. We were good today, defensively we were magnificent. Yeah, we only created a couple of chances but what the hell did Liverpool create? Is was just that scrappy type of game. Who knows, if Ireland had not turned backwards like a tit when he could have been 1 on 1 we might have scored....... Plus that challenge on Barry by Mascherano was outrageous, he clearly stepped on his foot!! What a thick ref. Btw i just think Johnson is not "ready" yet to play against the big teams, gave the ball away a bit too much today. Thought Zabz and De Jong was great aswell

Well said mate

and WALTON IS A WANKER

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.