City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

Villa clawed back to within a point of us so if we don't win our game in hand we've fucked it up once again. Fucking twats.

Deek said:
Its not the nil nil scoreline that angers me its the negative & clueless comments that the idiots make on here......and they grade themselves City fans.............try and latch on to some other club, morons

Ok dear.

tough game, i thought our players fought well.

either side could have nicked it, that game was crying out for tevez, but at least we looked strong at the back

it's probably a better result for us than them

i hope he sticks with that kompany lescott partnership

City looked MUCH better today. The defence was rock solid. I think that performance is a good base on which to build for the tough run-in.

Did anyone else think that fitness seemed to be an issue towards the end?

EalingBlue2 said:
I for one enjoyed it, a proper mans game, some very decent defending and some solid midfield play.

Ok it wasn't a play station, premier league, pop corn 4 3 but that game could have gone either way and there was some excellent defensive play.

Far far better game than much of the pap recently

this. thought we were good today, defence was solid, very impressed with Zab, lescott & kompany. Will always take a point against liverpool. Just because its 0-0 doesnt mean its a crap game, thought our tactics were spot on today, we just made too many single errors as did liverpool.

bluevengence said:
Armaan said:
For all those little kids who dont understand football i suggest you go and watch that game again before posting such stupid comments. We were good today, defensively we were magnificent. Yeah, we only created a couple of chances but what the hell did Liverpool create? Is was just that scrappy type of game. Who knows, if Ireland had not turned backwards like a tit when he could have been 1 on 1 we might have scored....... Plus that challenge on Barry by Mascherano was outrageous, he clearly stepped on his foot!! What a thick ref. Btw i just think Johnson is not "ready" yet to play against the big teams, gave the ball away a bit too much today. Thought Zabz and De Jong was great aswell

Well said mate

and WALTON IS A WANKER
i agree

Deek said:
Its not the nil nil scoreline that angers me its the negative & clueless comments that the idiots make on here......and they grade themselves City fans.............try and latch on to some other club, morons

Brand new fan disease with a lot of them Deek.....

Dull and dropped a place, that's failure in my book, anyone who claims otherwise is deluded

To Be Honest ...city played Shocking... we Had some good shots but the rest was'nt that good how many shots did we have....Did you see that Push on that Free kick.. was it a penilty i thought it was... REFERE was out of Order ...he dint give us anything...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.