CITY v Liverpool: Post Match Discussion

The cookie monster said:
FFS
We were 2nd best today came out with apoint...lets move on.
Exactly, no point moaning or blaming refs, a ponit at Anfield when we underperformed is a huge plus.

Great point today considering some of our players were not at the races, no way a sending off, we played a pool side stronger than last year despite going down to 10 men for the last 10, this is a game we would have lost last year.

A ref that needs a operation to remove a growth known as a whistle whilst attending spec savers

Talk Shite are reporting that we have lost the chance to go 7 point clear (no shit sherlock) not the fact that we have maintained our 5 point advantage, got to focus on a negative I suppose.

This result today is how championships are won, ask the scum.

Come on City

Comrade Buka said:
Palerider said:
Anyone who thinks this was a point won needs to book an appointment at the doctors. We are now a top side, possibly in the top three in the world, and the only thing we lack is a winning attitude ( fans included ). Roberto Mancini has gone up in my opinion, he went to Anfield to win, he went to Munich to win and he went to Naples to win. We did not win any of those games but what we did was set a new standard for ourselves. Think about that we are now actually going to Bayern Munich and Liverpool to WIN. It's a massive change in attitude, perhaps not for Mancini but certainly for most of us as fans. Great, great times for us blues.

It's a good thing you are not our manager.

In CL the key is not to win, but not to lose, in away games.

So basically, if we ever get to the Champions League final ( an away game ) you will want us to play for penalties. I.e. not lose. Sorry mate, losing mentality which inevitably will lead to well, losing. Fortune favours the brave. Seize the day etc etc etc.

Joleon's own goal fucked it up for us. Before that we were the one's who were really dominating the game and liverpool were just trying their best to contain us. We could have pummelled them after 1-0 but we gave away that stupid goal and Lescott made ammends after but liverpool just gained ALOT of heart from coming back from 1 down. Was just really pissing off to be honest. But I think it was a fantastic point for us. Balotelli's sending off was a JOKE. thats all i have to say about that. I think we definitely need to get De Rossi in January to keep Yaya Toure in pressure for his role. He just didn't play well enough today and even against napoli. But he is the only deep-lying playmaker we've got...

Palerider said:
rickmcfc said:
Palerider said:
Anyone who thinks this was a point won needs to book an appointment at the doctors. We are now a top side, possibly in the top three in the world, and the only thing we lack is a winning attitude ( fans included ). Roberto Mancini has gone up in my opinion, he went to Anfield to win, he went to Munich to win and he went to Naples to win. We did not win any of those games but what we did was set a new standard for ourselves. Think about that we are now actually going to Bayern Munich and Liverpool to WIN. It's a massive change in attitude, perhaps not for Mancini but certainly for most of us as fans. Great, great times for us blues.

Go and have a lie down.

H'mm interesting. City are odds on to win the Premier League which presumably means that most people ( or at least the one's prepared to put hard cash rather than hot wind on to it ) think we are the best side in England. Most people think the Premier League is the best in Europe but recognise that Spain , Germany and Italy contain obvious contenders. Personally I think that only Barcelona and Real Madrid are currently clear of ourselves and that we are better than Bayern and the Italian teams. So possibly in the top three looks realistic.
We're not near the top three yet. Barca, Real, AC, Inter and Bayern are all still ahead of where we are in my opinion. Look how we struggled against a very good (but not world class) Napoli side We are slowly catching up though.

Very happy to take a point from that, we weren't at our best but we still scraped a result. The referee was an absolute joke, Balotelli should never have been sent off. Clear handball against Reina and let that bucktoothed knob Suarez get away with his diving throughout the game without so much as a word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.