City v Liverpool Post Match Thread

Shame about the end but I enjoyed that.

Great first half. Well outplayed in the second but a very good experience for our kids.

Really impressed with the games of Harrison, Bolton, Garcia, Zinchenko in particular.
Not surprised we were outplayed. We fielded weaker substitutes as Liverpool put stronger ones on (Mane and Salah).

that's man city motivation for the season, to beat this wanks to the title and throw them out of champions league if that happens. easy

Spawned a win against our EDS.

It's their year....

Pep will know which kids he can rely on and which are going on loan to Bury after that performance.

Ref was fucking abominable.

Wish I hadn't bothered staying up. At least we know exactly what's going to happen this year. Up against 14 men every game.

Bent twats.

Even though he was offside for his goal you have to say that Salah is a brilliant player. Every time he touched the ball we put three on him but still couldn’t get it off him. I don’t think he’ll get that much time and space in the regular season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.