City v Liverpool Post Match Thread

I think I'd surrender a kidney to see us thump this lot 5-0 again and erase their catastrophic delusion.

No disgrace that, really impressed by Garcia, Bolton also had some great moments, we lost our shape when Zinchenko was moved, and then replaced, Gomez will need to learn quickly if he is to be part of the squad, he looked a bit lost, disappointed with Foden really, he should be one of the better players there and he wasn't.

Our youngsters surrendered to their press (and their attack) in the end, but well done to all the fringe players, they have good careers ahead of them, and at least Liverpool retain the "beat city trophy" for a few more weeks.

It was all Liverpool at the end, but so it should be given those lineups. I thought we did really well and it wasn’t for that pen Klopp would have embarrassed by Pep.

The mighty Liverpool thrash City’s third team 2-1 with a 94th minute joke pen

Surely it must be THEIR YEAR !!!

It was a clear penalty. However, their first was clearly offside. As a bonus I thought Fabinho looked well off the pace.

Players who we thought could prove something to us and failed: Tosin, Humphreys

Players who we hoped could shine but were average: Foden, Diaz, Gomes, Roberts

Players you didn't know much about but shined: Harrison, Garcia, Bolton

Player who is our new backup DM: ZINCHENKO!

City young lads did great showing maturity and determination. The future looks promising. Garcia, Gomes and Bolton deserve special praise.

Kids did well as a whole. Some of the kids considered to be further along looked less impressive than others. Foden and Diaz were very quiet again. Roberts isn't getting much of a look in and when he does he looks trash. Humphreys had some good and some bad moments, perhaps would have been more impressive if Eric Garcia wasn't superb yet again who is a superstar in the making. Luke Bolton gave a very good account of himself, Gomes had a bit of a mare in truth. Nmecha showed great strength and decent movement and linkup ability.

Yeah putting it in perspective, only 4 players who are even in our best 22. Result no surprise really, was actually impressed by a lot of our youngsters. Officiating was so poor though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.