City v Liverpool Post Match

paphos-mcfc said:
9 points to catch up is a big ask, but the scum will drop points and we'll be up for it at OT. They play Everton too. Bit Deja vu this season upto now. Oh and we were piss poor in midfield today. Garcia was poor and Sergio wasn't at his best. Will be glad to see Yaya back on the pitch.

I disagree, obviously his goal was out the top draw, but i thought in general play he looked the liveliest i've seen him in a while.. He made some great runs, and in some instances was taking 2 or 3 players out of the game in one move, and his runs into the box taking it past 2 or 3 players but unfortunately no real end product :( Still thought he looked better today than he has in the past few games though!

deano ou812 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Why didn't Liverpool play like that against united? They were the best team we've played all season.
So far up to now,their best two games this season have been against us,pool fans should be asking rodgers and the players why this is,although does'nt surprise me seeing the way starfish celebrated his goal(cracking goal) like he had just won them the league....

They out played united both games. they got cheated out of points/win

EaglesFan said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
It should have Tevez coming on at 85... not Nasri, the player that truly is our invisible man.

We needed a player to come on to add enery and pace. Instead, we send on our useless half arsed creative midfielder.

I really dont understand Nasri...all that quality, yet he simply disappears most of the time.
come on he was only on the pitch ten minutes

deano ou812 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Why didn't Liverpool play like that against united? They were the best team we've played all season.
So far up to now,their best two games this season have been against us,pool fans should be asking rodgers and the players why this is,although does'nt surprise me seeing the way starfish celebrated his goal(cracking goal) like he had just won them the league....

Because we're champions

Sky Blue said:
Billy Blue Bollox said:
heslops barnet said:
Been saying all season that 'flying angel Hart' can't stop shots low down, poor punching....must be all 'wonder goals' he lets in?
Cant save shots from outside the box been saying this since he was at shrewsbury

You still on here....Obsessed red twat.
Is someone gonna have a word with bucket mouth..... Take it easy mate I am as disappointed as all my fellow blues

EaglesFan said:
FIFA managers keep screaming "Cavani"!!, "Suarez"!!, "Jovetic"!!!

But guess what - Dzeko and Kun can do it, central midfield of Garcia/Barry/Rodwell CANT.

Number one priority next year. MIDFIELD.

Agreed. Chasing shadows all day against a midfield with Downing and Henderson.

EaglesFan said:
FIFA managers keep screaming "Cavani"!!, "Suarez"!!, "Jovetic"!!!

But guess what - Dzeko and Kun can do it, central midfield of Garcia/Barry/Rodwell CANT.

Number one priority next year. MIDFIELD.

I would say a manger that has a plan B would be good

kun1 said:
We need a big clear out in the summer, only that. First of all Mancini must leave i've said it many times as much as many of u love him he's not the man to take us forward. In no team in his career he achieved greatness.
He has already achieved greatness by winning the FA Cup and the League.

Oh yes my bad, he did not bring the CL Cup; so send him and bring someone else.

Early leavers: don't bother coming next week. If you aren't going to support the team when it needs it you can fuck off.

birchwoodgingerste said:
EaglesFan said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
It should have Tevez coming on at 85... not Nasri, the player that truly is our invisible man.

We needed a player to come on to add enery and pace. Instead, we send on our useless half arsed creative midfielder.

I really dont understand Nasri...all that quality, yet he simply disappears most of the time.
come on he was only on the pitch ten minutes

I'm talking since he joined City, and few games I've seen him for France.

Just kinda player that will never "step up" when you need him to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.