City v Liverpool Post Match

Lelle said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Why didn't Liverpool play like that against united? They were the best team we've played all season.

Beacuse united is way better than us? Maybe...?
They were battering utd till utd got their usual opposition player harshly sent off and later got a soft penalty then should have had RVP sent off and a 3 game ban for a challenge worse than the pool sending off but he got yellow. Story of this season

Silva looked average today I thought. Liverpool played better for large part of the game fair play to them. Sturridge was a handful. Both goals scored against us were superb quality although the closing down was non existent. Mancini brought on two wingbacks, didn't worked out at all. Nasri could have introduced earlier could have been effective with his ball retention. Anyway gotta forget this game now and concentrate for the rest of the season is still long

Armaan said:
Is it only me who thinks that our midfield is completely average bar Yaya? This is the reason we looked like shit today, we need a couple of class midfielders in the summer otherwise this shit will continue.

We were poor at Anfield with Yaya too....

jimharri said:
AgüeroKun said:
Can someone explain Mancini's tactics to me?
That's easy;
Plan A. Tippy-tappy, slow, no width.
Plan B. See Plan A.

And here's me thinking he changed the formation at least three times during the game loads of crosses go in albeit shite but heho

Funny.

Looks like a lot of people agree with me now. Wingers and more mobile centre-midfielders which can produce key passes.

birchwoodgingerste said:
EaglesFan said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
It should have Tevez coming on at 85... not Nasri, the player that truly is our invisible man.

We needed a player to come on to add enery and pace. Instead, we send on our useless half arsed creative midfielder.

I really dont understand Nasri...all that quality, yet he simply disappears most of the time.
come on he was only on the pitch ten minutes

Nah. Based on their reactions, he was on the pitch the whole time, invisible as they say. Why slate Kolarov, Dzeko or Garcia when you have Nasri.

heslops barnet said:
Been saying all season that 'flying angel Hart' can't stop shots low down, poor punching....must be all 'wonder goals' he lets in?

Glad to find someone I agree with on Hart. He's appalling at getting down to cover his posts, almost fucking lazy!! The rot started with Real Madrid's equaliser.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Another nail in the coffin of our title hopes.

not yet. Still got more games than last seaosn when they were 8 points ahead

No chance. We've gone backwards since last season, and they've improved. Really cannot see them blowing it again, and then we have to win every game, and on the evidence of today, that ain't going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.