City v Liverpool Post Match

grim up north said:
jimharri said:
AgüeroKun said:
Can someone explain Mancini's tactics to me?
That's easy;
Plan A. Tippy-tappy, slow, no width.
Plan B. See Plan A.

And here's me thinking he changed the formation at least three times during the game loads of crosses go in albeit shite but heho

You wont last long on Bluemoon if you insist on having fact based debates.

AntiUnited said:
deano ou812 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Why didn't Liverpool play like that against united? They were the best team we've played all season.
So far up to now,their best two games this season have been against us,pool fans should be asking rodgers and the players why this is,although does'nt surprise me seeing the way starfish celebrated his goal(cracking goal) like he had just won them the league....

They out played united both games. they got cheated out of points/win
At anfield yes,they did'nt turn up at old trafford till about 25 mins to go,and by switching to two up top...

Outnumbered in midfield. Garcia and Barry did all they could do.

I would rather we played with one upfront and Silva providing support, when we play the better teams.

No need to slate the players, or the manager.

There are plenty of games left, plus head-to-head with the Rags.

Roberto needs to find best starting 11, and stick to it for a while rather than confusing everyone every game.

I still have faith.

summer of 69 said:
heslops barnet said:
Been saying all season that 'flying angel Hart' can't stop shots low down, poor punching....must be all 'wonder goals' he lets in?

Glad to find someone I agree with on Hart. He's appalling at getting down to cover his posts, almost fucking lazy!! The rot started with Real Madrid's equaliser.

Name one other keeper you would rather have

deano ou812 said:
AntiUnited said:
deano ou812 said:
So far up to now,their best two games this season have been against us,pool fans should be asking rodgers and the players why this is,although does'nt surprise me seeing the way starfish celebrated his goal(cracking goal) like he had just won them the league....

They out played united both games. they got cheated out of points/win
At anfield yes,they did'nt turn up at old trafford till about 25 mins to go,and by switching to two up top...

yes but regardless they should have won the first game. and drew the 2nd. the first game they where cheated(dodgy reff). and the 2nd game by merit should have drew the game. so to say they didnt show up to the rags is kinda false.

Churchill123 said:
Lelle said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Why didn't Liverpool play like that against united? They were the best team we've played all season.

Beacuse united is way better than us? Maybe...?

You for real? - I smell a rag!

No no no love City since 2008 and Sven, but really...9 points ahead of us cant just be bad referees and luck ?

bapi said:
Funny.

Looks like a lot of people agree with me now. Wingers and more mobile centre-midfielders which can produce key passes.

Would they have put mores crosses in than went in today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.