City v Liverpool Post Match

BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:
Lucky to get a point today. Liverpool were the better team. Time to concentrate on the cup now, the league has gone (unless you think the rags will drop 10 more points than we will in 13 games).
Honestly be happy with 2nd right now we haven't actually started this season. I cannot fathom how truly crap we are compared to last season
We've gone backwards. Alarmingly so. Last summer did for us. The transfer window was a shocker. Hopefully this summer will be better, whoever the manager will be.

Andouble said:
FA Cup or bust, league is over

I feel like a disgrace admitting this, but just text my mate exactly this! - Can't help but think united will drop points, but if we continue to play like that, it don't matter if they drop points, as we'll be dropping 'em too!!

Having watched United a few times lately, our performance looked a lot like theirs - not much midfield possession, ball given away cheaply, concede a lot of chances to the opposition. The only difference is that the Rags are considerably deadlier on the break than we are at the moment, which allows them (seemingly against the odds every week) to sneak the win more often than not. We're (usually) a better footballing team, they're better at finding the net.

heslops barnet said:
Been saying all season that 'flying angel Hart' can't stop shots low down, poor punching....must be all 'wonder goals' he lets in?
Cant save shots from outside the box been saying this since he was at shrewsbury

Serious echoes questions to be answered in the summer. Think our spending last summer is coming home to roost. But we still should not be soo far behind the rags at this stage of the season.

We need a big clear out in the summer, only that. First of all Mancini must leave i've said it many times as much as many of u love him he's not the man to take us forward. In no team in his career he achieved greatness. We also pay for our lack of good transfers in the summer (except nasty) and sergio's injury problems. I'm not saying the season is over but it's so so difficult right now to come back from this deficit. FA cup may sweeten things a little but we had the opportunity to make a league winning team even better and we didn't. CTID no matter what we will fight until the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.