City v Liverpool Post Match

Chippy_boy said:
2 things.

1. Bellamy is a C U N T.

2. Did we just play against the Harlem Globe Dippers in a exhibition match?

Sorry I was not there, but this is the first Sky game ever where I actually had it on mute for 60 minutes. You'd think the official Dippers supports club was doing the commentary. Fucking disgraceful.

"Yes it was a clear foul against Dzeko", followed by "the ref got it right by allowing the game to play on". WHAT THE FUCK???????

Junior Twitcher and Bellend can FUCK RIGHT OFF.
You can bet if it had been the other way round they would be in overdrive about it being a disgrace,the stream i watched the pundits were virtually saying reina and the defenders at fault for aguero's hit and hope goal...

Mancini reflects my sentiment about Tevez. I simply dont trust him, ive made this point over and over again. He is one of our best players, certainly our best player upfront but his heart and mind are all over the place and he plays for himself- This is the psychological truth, like it or not!!!!!!.

Concerning todays game, liverpool scored 2 fantastic goals, especially the 2nd one. Sturridge was inspired and caused a lot of problems for us.

The context of dissapointment or having to catch up with united should be based on what has happened so far this season and not on todays game.

As long as im concerned, there is nothing to talk about in this game.

Apart from it was 2-2 draw against liverpool. We hoped to win, played well enough but did not win. Simple. No great inquest or outcry required.

Move on and hope we can close the gap before the derby.

Billy Blue Bollox said:
dazz46 said:
Does anyone else think Hart should have done better with both there goals

Nope. Gerrad strike was brilliant, no one would have saved it.
However he had a poor game bar a great late save. Poor punching when catching seems easier, Flapped at alot today and major mix up with Zabs almost resulted in a comedy goal

Billy Blue Bollox said:
ZZmaestro said:
The team is most of all crying for a pacey smart-midfielder which should be able to shut down attacks and switch the ball upfront to the attacking midfielders/wingers.
Who like ?

Plenty that could do the job ten time better than Garcia and Barry all together :

Yann M'Vila, Martinez, Moutinho, Felipe Melo, Schweinsteiger, Arturo Vidal, etc....

blueonblue said:
To all the bitches who posted drivel on this thread............off you f*ck fools, you are incapable of understanding that other teams can take points off anyone without having to resort to blaming our players for "Being shit".

The ref had a huge influence on the result as well, so don't forget to blame him, and the linesman while your at it...........course when people start calling you fergie you will deserve to be compared to the c*nt because he thinks the same way.

Liverpuddle deserved the point because they played well, yes, they had the refs favor at times, and on our day we could beat them, but for whatever reason it was not our day today so get over it an stop slagging players our off.
I don't respect any of your opinions as you don't respect any one else's apparently

Sorry that's just the way it is

We had no midfield. I don't know what it was today, but we lost possesion in midfield far too much. Defence looked poor. Silva today was awful. Aguero scored an amazing goal, but in the first half he was completley clueless. We need a new coach. I think that is the problem. We just don't look motivated.

Re: City Vs Liverpool Pre Match Discussion Thread

SebastianBlue said:
I know I'll be in the minority but I think I would have put Nasri in a deep-lying playmaker role beside Garcia instead of Barry.

I agree regarding Nasri. I have said for a long time now he would flourish in that position. He really has all the attributes needed to play in a Xavi-like position.

But I do not agree he should take Barry's place though.

I would really like to see a midfield-trio like this some day:

--------------------- barry ---------------------------
--------- yaya ------------------ nasri --------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.