City v Liverpool Post Match

The cookie monster said:
chesterbells said:
The cookie monster said:
And who do we get then?

Are you suggesting you dont think there are any better managers out there?
I just want to know who we will replace him with
Did you not understand my question?
The thing is if it happens I'm sure these people who they pay millions a year and have forgotten more about the world of football than we will ever know have plans and ideas to replace him

robbieh said:
jimharri said:
Akira said:
You guys just don't know how much faith we have in that man.
And what about the owners? Have they the same amount of faith in RM as the majority of blues have? Because it won't matter what us fans think; if the Sheikh and his fellow board members aren't happy with the regression since last season, then Bob will be on very thin ice come the summer.

And if they are you'll just have to wait.
Not really bothered who the manager is (Mancini or AN Other), as long as we show some more signs of progress, like we have done for the past 2 or 3 seasons under RM. This season we have slipped backwards, from admittedly a high level. If the board are happy to give Bob another season (with proper backing in the transfer window), then brilliant. If not, I'll still support the club whoever they would bring in. Managers come and go, the fans remain.

2 things.....

that are pissing me right off.....

1. When we are chasing the game we make so many silly little needless fouls that slow the game down. Like today I counted 4 or five in the last 5 minutes. No need for it. Plays right into the opposition hand.

2. corners. just hang it in the area and give the big lads a chance of attacking it. If we cant whip it in with accuracy, don't bother. Kolarov.......hang your head in shame.

rastus said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
rastus said:
Wow...your amazing
Penis

-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:18 pm --

HorshamBlue said:
I'm betting you'll be back under your bridge before you reach 100.
Went ages ago now

Hey no need for that captain rag boy
The I have lost an argument no hope cock head reply in action there

clarkie_ni said:
anthony taylor was a fucking joke today.
absolutely useless officiating and have to give it to mancini as neutral could easily see that is was heavily pool biased.
the linesman had a nightmare too.
thats the foul on zaba at sunderland, the foul on tevez against the rags and today that has cost us 4-8 points.
take nothing away from liverpool they were very good today.

A biased ref would have given sturridge his penalty. All i would fault him for is the free kick on Edin. He refereed it like a ref from the 80's when you could actually tackle someone, so nowadays maybe he should have blown up for more tackles from behind. As for this anti city bias, it's getting boring now.

The cookie monster said:
chesterbells said:
The cookie monster said:
And who do we get then?

Are you suggesting you dont think there are any better managers out there?
I just want to know who we will replace him with
Did you not understand my question?

Of course I understood your question, I just choosing to draw from it what I think you are inferring - which I don't agree with. I could have just come out with a name - Mourinho for example - but that would just veer off into a discussion about him.
Anyway, there you go, Ive given you a name: now, did you understand my question?

manimanc said:
Is there a queue at the top of the cliffedge??

Get a fucking grip everybody,13 games left and people throwing the towel in..

Its the tortoise and the hare,them lot are home n dry in their deluded little minds and are getting the silver polish out as we speak..
Us?? We're quite happily plodding along with the rag hare in our sights and ready to reel them in,it'll take time,we will do it but they will drop points at the wrong time and we will claw the 9pts back......i have the same gut feeling as last year....

Let the games begin!!.

we basically have to win every game from now till the end of the season....aint gonna happen

Was lovin' that Ghana thread. Nearly cheered me up.

Anyway, I was one of the 30k and so I know how good it is now. Just gutted to think of them in the gold badge next season with the trophy lifted (whoever their twat of a captain is] for every MOTD.

Silly, I know, but was just getting used to being Champions. Just wish I could have felt like that longer than the December derby. But I will not give it up, although it seems lost, and neither should the players. CTID

Re: 2 things.....

stavros said:
that are pissing me right off.....

1. When we are chasing the game we make so many silly little needless fouls that slow the game down. Like today I counted 4 or five in the last 5 minutes. No need for it. Plays right into the opposition hand.

2. corners. just hang it in the area and give the big lads a chance of attacking it. If we cant whip it in with accuracy, don't bother. Kolarov.......hang your head in shame.
kolarov the silly **** was trying to score from them corners. you could tell by the way he was striking it. hope he gets shipped out in the summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.