BoyBlue_1985 said:
rastus said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Penis

-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:18 pm --

Went ages ago now

Hey no need for that captain rag boy
The I have lost an argument no hope cock head reply in action there
Well I accept that and thank you for for that. Would it be too difficult for you to be positive in anything MCFC.

Marvin said:
I thought the players worked extremely hard today. I couldn't fault the effort

Aguero seemed to come to life with half an hour to go. Up to that point he had been very quiet

Liverpool played a very good game and the game was set up perfectly for them with City under pressure to win

The balance wasn't right in midfield and the passing out of defence wasn't great....Lescott nearly gifted Suarez a goal on one occasion.

But we kept at it, and could have snatched it, but a point was a fair result

For me that equaliser changed the game. In games like that they are always going to be very hard fought and close games. Just our luck that they score when Dzeko was down. We had a chance to clear it as well. Ref had a shocker for about 1/2 an hour but it was self-inflicted as well as you play to the whistle

A very fair and reasoned summary of the game there, Marvin.

There was some nervousness about our performance today, reflected in Joe Hart's distribution and the amount of times the ball was hoofed up field out of defence. But, I agree, Liverpool played very well and in the end a good point from a difficult game.

stavros said:
manimanc said:
Is there a queue at the top of the cliffedge??

Get a fucking grip everybody,13 games left and people throwing the towel in..

Its the tortoise and the hare,them lot are home n dry in their deluded little minds and are getting the silver polish out as we speak..
Us?? We're quite happily plodding along with the rag hare in our sights and ready to reel them in,it'll take time,we will do it but they will drop points at the wrong time and we will claw the 9pts back......i have the same gut feeling as last year....

Let the games begin!!.

we basically have to win every game from now till the end of the season....aint gonna happen
We've got to win about 11 from 13. It's just about possible

if Aguero carries on his 2nd half form - where has he been? And Toure returns we can do it

chesterbells said:
The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Have to agree with the Mancini thing might as well stamp dead man walking on his forehead
And who do we get then?

Are you suggesting you dont think there are any better managers out there?

I think he wants some names.

All irrelevant as Mancini is going nowhere. If he was being sacked then Txiki and Soriano would have moved heaven and earth to get Guardiola here. The fact that Pep is going to Germany suggests to me that Mancini will see out his contract and then Guardiola comes in after doing a good job at Bayern. If Pep fucks up we will look elsewhere, if he is a success then he will be about 45 years old. Perfect for us and all the talent we are going to develop.

rastus said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
rastus said:
Hey no need for that captain rag boy
The I have lost an argument no hope cock head reply in action there
Well I accept that and thank you for for that. Would it be too difficult for you to be positive in anything MCFC.
I am but it's hard to be positive over anything after that game

2 positives today
Aguero goal
Yaya coming home

chesterbells said:
The cookie monster said:
chesterbells said:
Are you suggesting you dont think there are any better managers out there?
I just want to know who we will replace him with
Did you not understand my question?

Of course I understood your question, I just choosing to draw from it what I think you are inferring - which I don't agree with. I could have just come out with a name - Mourinho for example - but that would just veer off into a discussion about him.
Anyway, there you go, Ive given you a name: now, did you understand my question?
Yes swap a manager who is 9 points behind for one who is not far off 20 behind in his league,and way behind 2nd place too
Seems a like a good plan.

I think if you had Hazard and Mata, a fully fit City would be close to unbeatable. There doesn't seem to be much link-up between your forwards and the rest of your team. So if Silva isn't on song, things don't seem to work.

I'm not throwing in the towel yet, 9 points is still possible.

But at least last season when we came back, we had returned to the form we had at the beginning of the season.

This season we've never played well compared to last season's standards.

The problem for Liverpool is that they have motivational problems, the problem for us is that against us they have no problem with motivation and theyre not a bad side on their day. But that being said we need to be playing better and today wasnt good, much better if were going to catch them again, come on you blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.