Daniel Agger 8
Jamie Carragher 8
Steven Gerrard 9
Jordan Henderson 7
Stewart Downing 7
Lucas Leiva 7
Luis Suárez 9
Daniel Sturridge 10
I presume Gerrard got a 9 rather than a 10 because of all those misplaced passes in the first half - I counted at least six.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbVenCWXNjg[/youtube]

... but Liverpool sucks Fair Play ...

Superr said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Superr said:
MAN CITY
Joe Hart 6 pts
P. Zabaleta 8
Joleon Lescott 7
Gael Clichy 6
Matija Nastasic 6
James Milner 8
Javi García 5
Gareth Barry 5
David Silva 4
Edin Dzeko 8
Sergio Agüero 8

LIVERPOOL
José Reina Paez 5
Glen Johnson 5
José Enrique 5
Daniel Agger 8
Jamie Carragher 8
Steven Gerrard 9
Jordan Henderson 7
Stewart Downing 7
Lucas Leiva 7
Luis Suárez 9
Daniel Sturridge 10
I presume Gerrard got a 9 rather than a 10 because of all those misplaced passes in the first half - I counted at least six.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbVenCWXNjg[/youtube]

... but Liverpool sucks Fair Play ...
The fact that you think one good goal militates against almost exclusively piss poor distribution from a central midfield 'general', tells me a great deal about your knowledge of the game of football.

Marvin said:
Suarez was poor. How can you give him 9?.

He was constantly dangerous...<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:54 pm --<br /><br />
The fact that you think one good goal militates against almost exclusively piss poor distribution from a central midfield 'general', tells me a great deal about your knowledge of the game of football.

This is Silva...1 or 2 passes

Superr said:
Marvin said:
Suarez was poor. How can you give him 9?.

He was constantly dangerous...

-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:54 pm --

This is Silva...1 or 2 passes
Err.. I never gave Silva a mark and if we're giving marks for being 'dangerous' then Reina deserved a 10.

All of you man up - what's the matter - a great game - shame not a win but there you go - 13 games to go not 3 - get a flippin grip!

It was a great game. Very intense and very open and very dramatic with 4 great goals

City didn't play as well as we might, but a very good game from Liverpool. City looked like we were nervous and the forward play until Aguero got the bit between his teeth was non-existent

Suarez had a couple of poor efforts in the first half. Complete miskick and another which resulted in an easy save for Hart. Said at end of first half he was showing signs of an "off day."

Complete contrast from Liverpool to the first half at OT recently when they seemed terrified to shoot. HUGE goal from Aguero whether he meant it or not and his celebration seemed inconclusive on that.

Haven't read most of the feelings on Dzeko incident on here but certainly looked more controversial during the match than at City Square afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.