City v Liverpool Post Match

Armaan said:
Is it only me who thinks that our midfield is completely average bar Yaya? This is the reason we looked like shit today, we need a couple of class midfielders in the summer otherwise this shit will continue.
Only garcia and nasri. Milner and barry played well today and Silva is undisputed class.

Armaan said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Armaan said:
Is it only me who thinks that our midfield is completely average bar Yaya? This is the reason we looked like shit today, we need a couple of class midfielders in the summer otherwise this shit will continue.

only garcia is average, milner, barry are class
I wouldn't say class, decent prem players but technically very limited. Garcia is just dogshit.
they look class, when playing along side javi, who wouldnt ?

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Armaan said:

only garcia is average, milner, barry are class

Milner and Barry were decent today, unfortunately they have had to many games this season where they have been extremely average.

Outplayed but spirit got us a point.
Midfield was shocking. Hart had a poor game bar 1 late save. Flapped at too many simple catches and doesn't seem to command his box despite our recent run of clean sheets,
Sorry to bring this up again but Garcia is the slowest ever player I have seen. Game passes him by and he can't get close to the opposition but many had shockers today inc Silva.

Corners were poor but hopefully Aguero will get his confidence back with his great goal. Toure's should be back soon to give us more depth but a major overhaul is needed in midfield with creativity and pace much needed.
Main thing now is making sure we get auto CL and don't mess that up and hopefully win the cup.

9 points to catch up is a big ask, but the scum will drop points and we'll be up for it at OT. They play Everton too. Bit Deja vu this season upto now. Oh and we were piss poor in midfield today. Garcia was poor and Sergio wasn't at his best. Will be glad to see Yaya back on the pitch.

Our worst performance of the season. Liverpool played well, closing us down. We dont seem to have a plan B when teams do this - the ball always ends up back to Joe who punts it upfield and we lose possession.

This game was crying out for Yaya. I would really like him to win the ACON but I'm glad IC are out so he can come back to us where he is sorely needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.