City v Liverpool Post Match

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I too thought MD had a good game but fellow blues after the game in the pub thought different. Weird one the split in opinion on his performance last night.
Wasn't his best game. No complaints though.

Pics and comments on the Liverpool win are now online at
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rtfract.com/citaug14.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rtfract.com/citaug14.htm</a>

Just seen the foul on Dzeko. Expect nothing else from Skertel but can't believe he gets away with it season after season.

manchester blue said:
FCPorto Fan said:
As expected another massive game from Fernando... becoming as important to MCFC as he was at FCPorto, cant wait to see until Mangala starts playing

Also, sorry for the off topic but is there a section to introduce new members of the forum? Thanks in advance

No that I know of but welcome to you.

Can you give your view of Mangala and what we can expect from him?

Already did ;)

nmc said:
Just seen the foul on Dzeko. Expect nothing else from Skertel but can't believe he gets away with it season after season.

Skirtl is a thug. Raked his studs down Dzeko's left thigh..

MD had a pretty good game. The only poor moment he had was when Sterling completely did him for pace and he hacked him down. It's hard to see where Mangala would get in actually as it would be unfair in the extreme to drop him the way he's currently playing.

RandomJ said:
MD had a pretty good game. The only poor moment he had was when Sterling completely did him for pace and he hacked him down. It's hard to see where Mangala would get in actually as it would be unfair in the extreme to drop him the way he's currently playing.
Mangala has to play and earn his way into the starting line up.

Mdm was reliable as ever,amazed at some of the comments here,I guess all they can remember is sterling beating him for pace once and I guess when he failed to clear the ball for zabba own goal,in the whole game thats the only blimishes I can recall but overall was very good

Anyone pick up on Tyler for the second goal. It was a sensational piece of play all round, retain possession, clever flick, pinpoint cross and delicious finish, Tyler's comments "when it's going your way that happens" like it was a scruffy Rag like goal involving a cross and 3'deflections. Then Smith pipes up with "the challenge is to retain the title like Manchester United have done so many times" the bias is beyond belief. Are they briefed to be like this or is it just sheer hatred for City?

Bluep*ss said:
nmc said:

Skirtl is a thug. Raked his studs down Dzeko's left thigh..
Deliberate or accidental?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.