City v Liverpool Post Match

Loukas said:
I don't know if I was watching a different game last night, but I thought Demichelis had an unbelievable performance. The amount of interceptions he made, added to the fact Clichy wasn't at his best - he was the best defender in the side yesterday and I don't understand the abuse he gets on here.

I was honestly watching the game yesterday thinking, 'how on earth is Mangala gonna get in this team'!

He was poor for their goal, sturridge shrugged him off like he wasn't there but overall he was excellent.

Didn't even get out of 2nd gear and still looked utterly ruthless at times. Silva isn't up to 100% yet !but Stevan Jovetic looked immense tonight, looked like he wasn't trying too hard like at Newcastle and it paid off with a glorious 2nd goal which when watching back after I got back from the game on MNF the Twat that is Martin Tyler only described it as "when it's going for you that's what happens!" It was class!! Tyler is as biased as usual again!! Kun is well just Kun Nuff Said!!!

The Etihad has become an incredible fortress over the past 2-3 years; so much so that we can happily dispatch teams with anything from 3 to 7 goals, while seemingly not even trying. We seem to just be strolling or jogging at times, with Yaya spending a quarter of each game just standing around in the middle of the park with his hands on his hips ... but we still destroy the opposition when we want to.

But the big tests will be away from home ... we have to make sure we don't make a mess of going to places like Leicester, Burnley, Villa, Sunderland, Stoke, etc. as we tend to do a few times each season. If we can win at those places, then we will be Champions again.

Loukas said:
I don't know if I was watching a different game last night, but I thought Demichelis had an unbelievable performance. The amount of interceptions he made, added to the fact Clichy wasn't at his best - he was the best defender in the side yesterday and I don't understand the abuse he gets on here.

I was honestly watching the game yesterday thinking, 'how on earth is Mangala gonna get in this team'!

I think you were watching a different game as Clichy had a great game,as others on here who have said the same thing.MD wasn`t at his best,interceptions yes,but his distribution was very poor last night.
By the way I am a massive MD fan and could never understand the shit he got thrown at him in the first half of last season.He was a massive improvement on Lescott and one of the things I love about his style of play is that he can bring the ball out of defence and make a pass to a Blue shirt.
Sorry Loukas would have to disagree on your comments,but hey,its all about opinions.

oakiecokie said:
Loukas said:

I think you were watching a different game as Clichy had a great game,as others on here who have said the same thing.MD wasn`t at his best,interceptions yes,but his distribution was very poor last night.
By the way I am a massive MD fan and could never understand the shit he got thrown at him in the first half of last season.He was a massive improvement on Lescott and one of the things I love about his style of play is that he can bring the ball out of defence and make a pass to a Blue shirt.
Sorry Loukas would have to disagree on your comments,but hey,its all about opinions.
I thought MDM has a good game. For a while early on I thought he was coming off. I thought he had an injury and signalled it to the bench. Possibly I misinterpreted his signal

Loukas said:

At the game my thoughts were that he played really well. Watching the full game back this morning he did a fair bit wrong, lost possession a bit and was careless with a few clearances, but also did a lot right.

I'd evaluate it as a mixed game for him.

I too thought MD had a good game but fellow blues after the game in the pub thought different. Weird one the split in opinion on his performance last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.