City v Liverpool. Yankee Stadium July 30th

PD said:
NY OSC "fan packs" arrived today from the ticket agent. 123 tickets (yeh), 29 commemorative ticket holders (huh), 0 (zero) commemorative ticket holder lanyards (I guess you just hold your ticket holder) and (drum roll)....123 Liverpool scarves. Most imaginative suggestion on what to do with the latter wins a Luis Suarez bobble head doll.

They messed my order up also, I called them and they said there will be people stationed outside Yankee Stadium who will be there for you to swap the scarves and receive the lanyards. Im in Section 113 btw.

Had a question and was wondering if anyone here could help me out with it. This is from the OS:

"Before the tournament begins, however, the Blues will head to the mid-west where they will take on current MLS champions Sporting Kansas on Wednesday evening.

Then, after a brief stop in New Jersey, City will take play AC Milan on Sunday in Pittsburgh and then it’s off to New York to face Liverpool on Wednesday 30 July."

Anyone know what's going on with this? As I'm from New Jersey I'd like to attend whatever this "brief stop" is if it's at all within reason. Also looking forward to seeing all of you Blues who will be at the Mad Hatter and the match at Yankee Stadium of course, but the more City the better.

What could it be? A signing? A pitch dedication/opening? (I know they are doing a lot of stuff like that over here) A charity event? Any info would be appreciated.

Dunno, I've been (reasonably) reliably informed the Club is hosting an MCFC "Fan Zone" this Saturday at Battery Park (southern tip of Manhattan) but no more detail than that. Maybe they're staying in Jersey City and taking the ferry across?

PD said:
Dunno, I've been (reasonably) reliably informed the Club is hosting an MCFC "Fan Zone" this Saturday at Battery Park (southern tip of Manhattan) but no more detail than that. Maybe they're staying in Jersey City and taking the ferry across?

Any more info??
Last time they were in NY, they did the five a side with local lads. Very good to see them at close quarters. My hubby trapped a ball for SWP.

Looking forward to seeing some of you in the Mad Hatter and at the match. Are we all doing the coach from there?
This is my last visit. Can't promise our mate will be with us next time haha.

TkQ34N0.jpg

Does anyone know if there is going to be an open training in the coming days before the match?

PD said:
NY OSC "fan packs" arrived today from the ticket agent. 123 tickets (yeh), 29 commemorative ticket holders (huh), 0 (zero) commemorative ticket holder lanyards (I guess you just hold your ticket holder) and (drum roll)....123 Liverpool scarves. Most imaginative suggestion on what to do with the latter wins a Luis Suarez bobble head doll.
Get "Champions 2015" printed on them and pair them up with cut price end of season T shirts from last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.