City v Napoli Post Match Discussion Thread

andrewmswift said:
valancius said:
silva looked half the player he has looked in the prem, tevez didnt give a shit

Aside from one shot on goalwhen he took on five defenders Tevez offered nothing.

he gave the ball away so many times he was only on the pitch for abit, think mario should of been on the bench even tho he did awful in Europa think he woulda liked to score against an italian side. im so shocked about how different the refereeing is its propper cringeworthy or is it just because we were playing italians?

Re: Lescott tonight.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
are u high...? was u watching the same game? his passing let him down big time! gave the ball away countless times.

^This

Lescott was our weakest player by far tonight, looking forward to the return of Kolo.

Zabaleta and Kolarov, poor choices for me. We are playing at home and play 2 defense minded fullbacks.

In half time David Platt (I think) said we need more width. Why on earth wait until the 75th minute to actually make that happen? Clichy's movement forward, immediately once he came on, makes Kolarov look very mediocre to be honest.

Yes, he scored the equaliser, but apart from that he offered absolutely nothing going forward. Richards with his strength and speed and Clichy with his speed. That's what we missed today.

Johnson provided the width on the right while Clichy on the left. And immediately we looked more dangerous going forward. But WHY, OH WHY wait until the 75th minute to make the FIRST substitution????? Johnson 76th and Tevez 81st(!!!!!). Seriously.

Re: Lescott tonight.

he was 56 of 61 with 6 clearances. He was better than Kompany tonight.

intheknow! said:
Napoli were beaten by Liverpool last season when Gerrard scored a hat trick.
Last season was new to us being in Europe, this year we're more confident. Our Stadium will be our x factor. :)

valancius said:
andrewmswift said:
valancius said:

Aside from one shot on goalwhen he took on five defenders Tevez offered nothing.

he gave the ball away so many times he was only on the pitch for abit, think mario should of been on the bench even tho he did awful in Europa think he woulda liked to score against an italian side. im so shocked about how different the refereeing is its propper cringeworthy or is it just because we were playing italians?

Mario was suspended

I know we've signed a few Arsenal players but when did we start playing like them?!
Over elaborated at times, and I thought our final ball was poor.

valancius said:
andrewmswift said:
valancius said:

Mario is suspended.

Joga Bonito said:
bayern blade said:
I was expecting you to win this comfortably tbh.
I've not seen your game except for the last two minutes as I was watching Bayern so don't know if you were unlucky.
We absolutely battered Villareal, should have won by more, Ribery was superb tonight.
From a Bayern view two good results for us.
tbh you can enjoy your Europa League football

Eh ?

As has been said, need de Jong back ASAP. His cover is immense. Learning curve and all of that. 3 points would have been great, 1 is better than nothing. Napoli looked good and organized. We will get better and so will Napoli against everyone else. Going to be an interesting group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.